Merry Christmas!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

L

Linz

To all on the forum from me and Foxy, Merry Christmas!

Thanks for all the support you users have given us over the last few months and if any guests are reading this, join up (go on, you know you want to;)) Hope you have a brilliant day with your respective friends and families and that Father Christmas brings you all you wished for (plus a belated present come April and the Blades have won promotion.)

Don’t eat sprouts (at all) or drink (too much) and we’ll see you tomorrow (Boxing Day.)

Big festive mistletoe kisses from Linz and manly handshakes from Foxy to everyone.

Merry Christmas to everyone!! Here's to 2006 and Promotion back to the Premiership for the Blades!!:D

merry christmas all and heres to survival :confused: hope everyone has a excellant christmas and has a fab time:)

dj_uk_1234 said:
merry christmas all and heres to survival :confused: hope everyone has a excellant christmas and has a fab time:)
I know i willl when ******day lose tommorow

Thanks Linz and Foxy!

Merry Christmas to you two and to the rest of the Forum too.

I have a feeling this will be the last Christmas for a few years whilst watching the blades in the Championship!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm finished for now with moving and decorating things in the house (I just can't be arsed really) I had a nice relaxing two days off before I went back to work, unfortunately I am missing the festive games due to work but it will be worth it when the pay cheque comes through :)

Hope everyone has a good new year and that we get another 3 points tomorrow.

All the best to all, and for the Jewish on here, happy Chanuka! I'm going to play some dreidel games now :)

/me sings south park dreidel song

Mrs Jagielka said:
not as good as the Mr Hanky song...

Or as when we were in France, my dad asked for a Monsieur Hanky toy :) haha

Back
Top Bottom