McGoldrick’s goal bonus

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We're saving so much money with McGoldrick's inability to score.

But fair play to him. Working like a machine at 31.

We're saving so much money with McGoldrick's inability to score.

But fair play to him. Working like a machine at 31.
We can laugh about it until it costs us the result (ala Southampton which weve forgot about thank god) but I’m sure Didsy won’t be. He needs to see a shrink.

It's starting to become absolutely farcical. Even I was laughing after today's. He's so good outside of the box. If he was bagging all of these chances then he'd be in contender for POTY in the Premier so far. We're so lucky to have him. But the finishing is unbelievable now. I can't remember a run like this for any player.

He really does need to see a sports psychiatrist - missing a chance like today’s has nothing to do with his feet and everything to do with his head.

Surely that's bottomed out now. Hope he's alright.

That miss is a fucking stinker. Just seen it again. Christ. Simon Moore would’ve scored that.

That miss is a fucking stinker. Just seen it again. Christ. Simon Moore would’ve scored that.

Actual physical pain with every replay. Can we give him some diazepam before the game or something?

He has been unlucky in a lot of ways but on most occasions, especially today his head has just completely gone in front of goal. One for the team Psycholgist I think.

It will come, and once it does I am confident he will get several more, but my god I feel for the lad, genuinely.

Simmonsen would have scored that! :oops:

I do feel for the guy tbh. He’s doing everything right but score.

Hats off to the Blades supporters though who back him vociferously every game, every missed sitter! I think that’s just fantastic! A credit to our club and speaks volumes as to what true “supporters” are about.

Watford on Boxing Day...

Could this be the one?

(or 2, or 3?)

It’s hurting me to rewatch it to be honest, I’m hurting for him more than anything now. Painful.

Disclaimer: I’d be a lot more angry had we drawn 1-1.

Yeah, I'm actually worried for his mental well-being. He must legitimately think he's cursed.

In all seriousness my sons only game watching United was a 1-0 win against Hull thanks to Eddie mcgoldrick. His 2nd game is Boxing Day....

you can all thank me later

It was just the kind of chance you miss when you’re low on confidence, too much time to think about it. He could do with scuffing a snapshot in.

Simmonsen would have scored that! :oops:

I do feel for the guy tbh. He’s doing everything right but score.

Hats off to the Blades supporters though who back him vociferously every game, every missed sitter! I think that’s just fantastic! A credit to our club and speaks volumes as to what true “supporters” are about.

Watford on Boxing Day...

Could this be the one?

(or 2, or 3?)
Both last week against Villa (where the noise coming across via DAZN in my neck of the woods was incredible) and today at Brighton whenever he is either involved sublimely (which is lots - what a player) or misses a chance (which is also lots...😀) the support for him is incredible. Never witnessed so many people “willing” him on to get that first goal this season. But it also shows what a difference to the pre-Wilder years when players would be crucified by the crowd in maybe a similar situation. Fantastic time to be a Blade.

These 'I was there when David McGoldrick Scored In The Prem' t-shirts are gonna fly off the shelf next week Rodney. Cushtie.

Back
Top Bottom