Player Suggestion McCormack on a free

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we have instant banning orders on here for the most asinine and ridiculous posts?

Can you see Wilder ever signing a player who couldn't make it to training because his gates wouldn't open?

Cunt.

That's both him and the person who started this thread.

The whole point of this page is to discuss the rumoured, and suggested player that we may see coming into the squad.
Now Im not saying for 1 minute that he would be a world beater, but my thoughts are based on several key aspects that we will have to take into consideration when looking at the market.
transfer fee - Free
salary - we hold the cards
Prem experience - yes
point to prove - yes
Didsy or Rhodes outcome - poss 60/40 for a Rhodes to be fair.

But, we will probably have to pay around £10m for a main striker, then something close for a midfielder, alongside a couple of other reinforcements in defence, we will then have to be looking at frees.

This would then be our 4th choice behind £10m man, Didsy & Sharp.

So Im more than happy to listen to your suggestions, can you please make a couple of options that you feel would be worth a punt

So many on here come and knock the suggestions of others, but dont have the football knowledge to make a constructive opinion & suggestion

Calling a fellow Blade and a player you have never met a 'cunt' actually implies more towards you than the individuals you are insulting.

steve26272 it was a fair shout as most of them are on here however a few quick internet checks show he'd be the waste of a fiver if that's what we pay for his services. Personally I don't have a problem with anybody suggesting names, I championed Carroll if we could get him through a fitness test and for the right wages but a lot of people just slag that off. I just sit here smugly after 3 people told me Norwich weren't wobbling at the end of last season (they did pan QPR 4-0 before drawing the next 4).

steve26272 it was a fair shout as most of them are on here however a few quick internet checks show he'd be the waste of a fiver if that's what we pay for his services. Personally I don't have a problem with anybody suggesting names, I championed Carroll if we could get him through a fitness test and for the right wages but a lot of people just slag that off. I just sit here smugly after 3 people told me Norwich weren't wobbling at the end of last season (they did pan QPR 4-0 before drawing the next 4).

I too would take a gamble on Carroll!
Same as you if we can get him on low wages and big goal/win bonus it’s worth a crack
The problem some have on here is a lack of realism
We all want a young, fast, skill full player who can get us 15 goals a season, but so do all the other teams, and as it stands today we are in the bottom 2 of the prem when it comes to where should i go for that player

I too would take a gamble on Carroll!
Same as you if we can get him on low wages and big goal/win bonus it’s worth a crack
The problem some have on here is a lack of realism
We all want a young, fast, skill full player who can get us 15 goals a season, but so do all the other teams, and as it stands today we are in the bottom 2 of the prem when it comes to where should i go for that player

Not for me thanks. I don’t think we should fill up the squad with players who have a whole history of injuries/ illnesses/bad attitudes just in case they fancy putting in the occasional good performance for us.

I could be wrong but I don't think any team used all 25 players last season, Wolves only named 19! If that's all it costs and maybe 40 grand when he gets on the pitch, I'd take it, if he scores the goal* that wins us the extra point that keeps us up (or if we're safe even takes us up one place 1.9m/place) he's paid his way.
I'll apply the same rules I did to Madine; 'if he scores the goal that keeps us up and none of our other players would've scored it.' So penalties don't count, tap ins don't count unless he's had a titanic fight to get to the ball, you get where I'm going.

I just cannot get my head around the fact that he didn't use his initiative to get around his gates problem

cant cook wont cook!!
he was probably totally disillusioned by life under the cabbage, and was taking the piss, im sure if he wanted to he would have made it
that may represent a bad attitude which is another problem, so im not sayin its without baggage
but if he would accept say £15k pw, £5k per goal and £10k win bonus if hes on the pitch at full time when we win, then i dont see the drama.
he could be a complete plum and be as much use as the 2nd coming of Ched Evans, or he could be like Didsy and come good - who knows?
if this was a £5m transfer fee, with a wage of £40k +bonuses then no chance, but we need to flesh the squad out and this may, may be an option

We must be the only club to get promoted to the Premier League and either be linked with, or have fans suggesting players who would have been joke signings last season.

I spoke to a Villa player yesterday on a flight back from Dubai, his says McCormacks an absolute wanker and not interested in football, just money.
The fact players don’t normally like dishing the dirt to mere mortals like me would suggest he a prize prick indeed!

I spoke to a Villa player yesterday on a flight back from Dubai, his says McCormacks an absolute wanker and not interested in football, just money.
The fact players don’t normally like dishing the dirt to mere mortals like me would suggest he a prize prick indeed!

Now Villa are even trying to tap-up our fans?!

Yes, but, but but but "McGoldrick"....

And to think someone suggested this cauliflower as a potential signing...

Party that hard after the season Stears has had and you're a legend.
Do this after the 3 years this guys had and you're a loser.

Reactions: CW7
Party that hard after the season Stears has had and you're a legend.
Do this after the 3 years this guys had and you're a loser.

Stears has hardly played this season but still wants to. This tosser made his money early in his career, then opted for a lifestyle. Perhaps understandable given his wealth and educational standard. Fair play, but not what we want.

No, No and No

This seasons CW rebuild project is Burke and that's enough even for Tufty

Back
Top Bottom