McCabe or Abdullah?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

also he’s talked of selling the academy for houses
No he didn't, I was sitting about 7 yards away in court on the day when he didn't say that as I've said before on here but the truth counts for nowt on here and therein the problem lies. A verdict is given without the evidence.

I don't know what the obsession with having to be English, having to be a Sheffielder, having to be a Blade has to do with it.
It seems some would be happy with the window cleaner with the largest round in Sheffield as long as he fits the above
Most investors taking on a Premier League club when one becomes available will be foreign

In my case for someone who 'gets' Wilder for what he is and gives him every chance to continue building and improving, regardless of short term results.

No he didn't, I was sitting about 7 yards away in court on the day when he didn't say that as I've said before on here but the truth counts for nowt on here and therein the problem lies. A verdict is given without the evidence.

What did he say?

If you’ve followed the court case you’ll have read how PA didn’t have any cash for an agreed payment, he had to get rid of some shares in order to put in, also he’s talked of selling the academy for houses ( re - the bin laden loan) so for me I don't want him because he hasn’t any money.

It’s likely he will plunge the club into debt to pay for the club just like glazier did at old Trafford, but we are not Manchester United and the impact of this reckless gamble should he do it could mean us falling into oblivion...

I don’t know how else the prince can own the club, but we would need to stay in the premier league for years should he loan against future revenue to buy McCabe out..

Yeah I’m worried, I wasn’t but I am now.. McCabe to win and then sell it all on, he’ll probably take some magic beans for it though knowing his track record..

I shouldn't fret over much about glazier type debt - they've got far more Windows( & trophy cabinets) at Mold Trafford than we have at t'Lane

Back
Top Bottom