McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why stoke the fire ?

Why put yourself in that situation ?

It’s irresponsible and unprofessional.

It’s inflammatory behaviour. He’s basically giving it the big I am and he’s built like a stick. I’d blow him over and mi feighten days are long gone 😀.

Brains of a rocking horse. Asking for trouble.

UTB
Why don’t you try and stop spouting crap I’m sure you were never able to blow anyone over!
You don’t really strike me as the intellectual type so wouldn’t try and assess someone else’s intellectual ability you mug!

Why don’t you try and stop spouting crap I’m sure you were never able to blow anyone over!
You don’t really strike me as the intellectual type so wouldn’t try and assess someone else’s intellectual ability you mug!
Personal abuse with a first ever post. Is that a record?

Why stoke the fire ?

It’s inflammatory behaviour. He’s basically giving it the big I am and he’s built like a stick. I’d blow him over and mi feighten days are longUTB
Can’t imagine you ever had feighten days.
Why stoke the fire ?

It’s inflammatory behaviour. He’s basically giving it the big I am and he’s built like a stick. I’d blow him over and mi feighten days are long gone 😀.

Brains of a rocking horse. Asking for trouble.

UTB
Cant imagine you ever had “feighten days”, have you down as an archetypal keyboard warrior.

Performance on a par with the golden Stonie.

Dreadful.

Possession turnover guaranteed 👍.

UTB

Why are you so obsessed with having a dig at McBurnie? His performance didn't stand out at all, but you're singling him out again.

He's a young lad, he's putting the effort in, he's scored some big goals for us, what's the issue?

Why are you so obsessed with having a dig at McBurnie? His performance didn't stand out at all, but you're singling him out again.

He's a young lad, he's putting the effort in, he's scored some big goals for us, what's the issue?

Because Leon doesn't play anymore.

He doesn't like tall strikers.

Mcburnie always looks better when Mousset is on. They link up well and we tend to play better. Clearly better than sharp at this level now anyway.

I agree but mouss looked fucked after about 20 minutes again.
Yes, that has been the problem. With the new lad upfront though I would consider starting Mousset again even if it means coming off fairly early. Start the games a bit better then have that Usain bolt pace off the bench.

Yes, that has been the problem. With the new lad upfront though I would consider starting Mousset again even if it means coming off fairly early. Start the games a bit better then have that Usain bolt pace off the bench.
[/QUOTE
It's definitely horses for courses but I think we missed Didzy today to get the ball down and play.

Final whistle Bash walking around in his headgear looking like he'd just got out of bed , Moose looked like he'd just tag teamed the Brownlie brothers. That said we look great when he comes on for his burst, the fitness thing is a bit of a head scratcher.

McBurnie brilliant especially second half when we had to counter. Held it up and linked with Mousse.

Final whistle Bash walking around in his headgear looking like he'd just got out of bed , Moose looked like he'd just tag teamed the Brownlie brothers. That said we look great when he comes on for his burst, the fitness thing is a bit of a head scratcher.
Chris Basham Singh.😁.What a legend. Utterly unbreakable.

There was a marked improvement 2nd half.

I’d suggest some go back and watch the entirety of the 1st !!!

UTB

Back
Top Bottom