McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this how you retaliate to Premier League footy?

It must hurt..

A lot.

Opened this expecting it to say, mcburnie has to start should it be cardiff, anyway if it is cardiff he definitely does need to start.

Seriously.

Shit for brains.

Dem Cardiff lads don’t fuck around. If he gets his head caved in, where does that leave him and the club that invests so heavily on his services ?

Av a fookin word gaffa.

UTB
It’s some random lad who’s sent a letter to the training ground, hardly a horses head on his pillow is it?

What people don't seem to realise is this is a threat to him, now had he been black it would be all over the news and they would have been saying walk off pitch it should be given to police if real and dealt with properly. Mind you it sums up the youth of today glad I'm an oldie I mean so hard sending an anonymous letter, oh and Chris Guthrie was dire scored 3 on debut at Halifax in cup then went walkabout.

What people don't seem to realise is this is a threat to him, now had he been black it would be all over the news and they would have been saying walk off pitch it should be given to police if real and dealt with properly. Mind you it sums up the youth of today glad I'm an oldie I mean so hard sending an anonymous letter, oh and Chris Guthrie was dire scored 3 on debut at Halifax in cup then went walkabout.
To be fair mate that’s nothing compared to the abuse kids round shiregreen dish out!

It’s some random lad who’s sent a letter to the training ground, hardly a horses head on his pillow is it?
Why stoke the fire ?

Why put yourself in that situation ?

It’s irresponsible and unprofessional.

It’s inflammatory behaviour. He’s basically giving it the big I am and he’s built like a stick. I’d blow him over and mi feighten days are long gone 😀.

Brains of a rocking horse. Asking for trouble.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom