McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No objection to him watching his old club but, does he have to look like an Oasis reject all that money and dresses like that.

Fuck me, fun police on are about 🐝

He’s gone to see his ex club and have a laugh with some mates. He’s 23.
‘Doesn’t endear me to him’ what the fuck? 😂😂 get a grip. This has got a touch of the Henderson’s allover it, and we’d love that. He comes across as a very similar character.

As stated above if this was Walker or Maguire we’d be allover it

In all fairness he supports them and he's showing their fans he's still "one of them", he just has to be careful he isn't injured I mean we paid 20m and I'm sure insurance won't cover him celebrating a goal with Swansea fans. He's only 23 and I'm certain he would keep away from the situation mentioned, can't shackle him.

Dresses like a twat and acts like one too. Hope Wilder tells him to wind it in, support his ex-club but do it in less twattish manor.

WTF has his dress sense got to do with anything and as for acting like a "twat" compared to what?

I suspect CW will not have a single problem with it whatsoever.

Wind yer neck in.

WTF has his dress sense got to do with anything and as for acting like a "twat" compared to what?

Wind yer neck in.

Looks like most away fans at every football match. Acts the same as most away fans at every football match. Is apparently a twat.

I think it's great to be honest. Players like that are few and far between.

Looks like most away fans at every football match. Acts the same as most away fans at every football match. Is apparently a twat.

I think it's great to be honest. Players like that are few and far between.
It’s brilliant.

Would they rather be suddenly became snooty nosed and sat in an executive box?

It’s brilliant.

Would they rather be suddenly became snooty nosed and sat in an executive box?

Can you imagine being a player, and seeing the 'limbs' in the away end, and the respect they give you, and then getting the chance to be part of it after you've left....the only real time you'll get to do it.

End of day okay his dress sense not my style, I'm just boring shorts and t-shirt, he's integrating with the fans showing he hasn't forgotten them. I mean some PL players would not know a fan if one kicked him in bollox, good on him and in a way he's not been gushing oh I've been a Blade years he showing his loyalty to Swansea he just plays for us now.

I'm sure everyone moaning in this thread when attending a United game does so in a three piece suit and bowler hat and limits themselves to a few "good shows", a "jolly good", and gives anyone showing any overexuberance a quick clip round the ear with their cane.

You’d think he was still playing for Swansea judging by his twitter account. Fair enough to still want Swansea to do well but he does need to move on a bit and focus on us I think.

DISGRACE!!

No other words to describe this behaviour, Wilder needs to have words quickly, and reign this individual in before he becomes out of control. I suggest at least a weeks wages.

I'm sure everyone moaning in this thread when attending a United game does so in a three piece suit and bowler hat and limits themselves to a few "good shows", a "jolly good", and gives anyone showing any overexuberance a quick clip round the ear with their cane.
Oh dear sir don't forget a flask of Pimm's also one has certain standards don't you know.

He clearly left a great impression on the Swansea fans and has a connection with them. No issues at all with this and can't understand why anyone would. He looks a great character to have around the place too.

Wind yer neck in.
Flannels do some nifty gear where I live. I was admiring Stone Island. My son was over the other week and told me if I turn up in any item with the badge then no entry to BDTBL. Anyone confirm that pls? Was Ollie sporting any at the match too.

Flannels do some nifty gear where I live. I was admiring Stone Island. My son was over the other week and told me if I turn up in any item with the badge then no entry to BDTBL. Anyone confirm that pls? Was Ollie sporting any at the match too.
I’ve wore my stoney stuff to lane a few times? But to be on safe side just take the badge off and put it in your pocket if you’re worried. Never heard that though.

Im more than fine with him doing it. Whats getting on my tits is the Swansea lot trying to make a point of it I just dont get it at all. Like look at the state of these replies.

1566506963036.png
No ones saying he should be?

Last edited:
Im more than fine with him doing it. Whats getting on my tits is the Swansea lot trying to make a point of it I just dont get it at all. Like look at the state of these replies.

View attachment 60255

He’s a bloody rangers fan and now a Swansea fan and He’ll be a blade when he leaves us

View attachment 60255

Reckon any Blades give it this one on Kyle's twitter?

Swansea fans are weird, who gives a shit who he supports?

Back
Top Bottom