McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd rather we bought a RCB & a defence coach who can close out a game when we're in the lead....

Wouldn't George Graham be worth a phone call?

We have £12m to spend apparently, why aren't we testing Swansea's resolve? Sooner have him than Waghorn.

if we have go out and get a quality striker with pace, quality cm who likes to pass forward and an attacking midfielder who can start attacks and make us look a threat going forward

if we have go out and get a quality striker with pace, quality cm who likes to pass forward and an attacking midfielder who can start attacks and make us look a threat going forward

So is that a yes or no then?

At least 20 goals for him this season. Getting him on that new contract was their best signing of the summer.

We have £12m to spend apparently, why aren't we testing Swansea's resolve? Sooner have him than Waghorn.

“Hi Ollie, it’s Chris Wilder.........yeah good mate........listen, we can’t pay you as much as we don’t have parachute payments..........nah, we’ve probably as much chance as Swansea for promotion....well Cardiff is a better night out but the new Moor Market has opened up and we have IKEA now.......what do you? Do you fancy coming pal? (line goes dead)”

He reminds me of a young Kenny Miller, I can see him leading the line for Scotland soon enough.

Agree that he has an indefinable irritating about quality about him though.

He is clearly a player who affects games. He proved as much last season notwithstanding that he was playing in a poor Barnsley side.

We have a team of decent players but we are short of 'effective' players; that is, players who affect the results of games by producing in the big moments that decide the majority of games at this level. This is something that was discussed on here at the end of last season.

Of the players available to us at the moment, Sharp, Duffy and Freeman are arguably the most likely to do produce the big moment that wins a game, but strangely none of them appear to be in favour at the moment.

Of those that started yesterday, especially in midfield, none have shown that they can grab the key moments. In fact, quite the opposite. Times many last season, we saw those particular players freeze when the key moments arose in tight games from January onwards, with shots hitting the corner flag or responsibility for shooting being passed to someone else when it was easier to score.

He is clearly a player who affects games. He proved as much last season notwithstanding that he was playing in a poor Barnsley side.

We have a team of decent players but we are short of 'effective' players; that is, players who affect the results of games by producing in the big moments that decide the majority of games at this level. This is something that was discussed on here at the end of last season.

Of the players available to us at the moment, Sharp, Duffy and Freeman are arguably the most likely to do produce the big moment that wins a game, but strangely none of them appear to be in favour at the moment.

Of those that started yesterday, especially in midfield, none have shown that they can grab the key moments. In fact, quite the opposite. Times many last season, we saw those particular players freeze when the key moments arose in tight games from January onwards, with shots hitting the corner flag or responsibility for shooting being passed to someone else when it was easier to score.

He's that annoying combination of good player and utterly odious twat. Remember the cheating cunt going down holding his face when another player touched his chest when playing for Barnsley last season.

Also in the words of the great Arnold Schwarzenegger "you're one ugly muthafucker"

He was fantastic.

I’d happily retract that bid for Waghorn who’s clearly going to Boro and give it them for him

I thought Sharp looked as hungry and lively when he came on.
100% agree. Baffling that he didn’t start, given that bit of extra buzz and adrenaline he’d have had - not to mention scoring the winner in a BL opener last season - with him being a blade.

He reminds me of a young Kenny Miller, I can see him leading the line for Scotland soon enough. Agree that he has an indefinable irritating about quality about him though.

He's what the offspring would look like if peter crouch and steve claridge could have a knee trembler behind the lorcano, after a few too many barley wines.

can he play LWB?

LWB?!? From what i saw of him, he can turn water into wine, base metal into gold & eat a sugary doughnut without licking his lips. He also looks like an extra from 'Das Boot'. :D

450073-daboot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom