Mcburnie, Robinson, Jags, Besic and Freeman...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
Must be a bit pissed off at not getting a shirt. We are going with the promoted side, with only Moose of the new players starting the last couple of games. We are playing superb stuff at the moment but will the natives start getting restless?

Must be a bit pissed off at not getting a shirt. We are going with the promoted side, with only Moose of the new players starting the last couple of games. We are playing superb stuff at the moment but will the natives start getting restless?

Of course they will, especially when Wilder fucks off to Everton.

It's Freeman I feel we need to make more use of. That's my key things at the min.

Almost feel like we could have saved a load of cash for the next transfer window.

Robinson infuriated me vs. West Ham and when he came on yesterday.

I mentioned in the shoutbox before that he looks like that kid in PE who is being forced to do football and to avoid a bollocking jogs around close enough to the action to appear involved.

On the other hand Mousset & Didsy are determined with and without the ball.

CR can have no complaints about being benched.

Robinson was a terrible choice as our 1st sub yesterday and did precious little when he was on to prove this to be inaccurate.

Sharp or Freeman would have been better.

CR and OMc have much to prove IF they are given the pitch time, which looks far from certain.

UTB

Freeman can feel hard done by.

None of the others can.

Why can he feel hard done by? Who in the current 3 in middle would you drop. Lunny is on fire at min and fleck and Norwood are instrumental in how we play. Freeman will get a chance this season when there is injuries and suspensions but as it stands I dont see how he can feel hard done by, by been kept out by any of the 3 in midfield at the min.

If I was Freeman I could accept not starting. But I'd find it hard to accept not being the number 1 go to attacking substitute.

He (or Sharp) should have been on ahead of Robinson yesterday.

It would be a real shame to see him leave due to lack of playing time because he has a lot to offer us, whatever part of the league we settle in.

Robinson infuriated me vs. West Ham and when he came on yesterday.

I mentioned in the shoutbox before that he looks like that kid in PE who is being forced to do football and to avoid a bollocking jogs around close enough to the action to appear involved.

On the other hand Mousset & Didsy are determined with and without the ball.

CR can have no complaints about being benched.
Was hoping to see a bit more effort from him yesterday but he did his usual slow walk up to the player with the ball before stopping two yards away from them
Might as well send a cardboard cut out of the moose on

Why can he feel hard done by? Who in the current 3 in middle would you drop. Lunny is on fire at min and fleck and Norwood are instrumental in how we play. Freeman will get a chance this season when there is injuries and suspensions but as it stands I dont see how he can feel hard done by, by been kept out by any of the 3 in midfield at the min.

Because he's done well whenever he's been on the pitch, including from the start in the LCM position, and since then he's barely even come off the bench, while less deserving players have. Then when he does, it's for about 90 seconds. Basically he's proven to be very capable but is being used like a spare part currently.

Robinson was a terrible choice as our 1st sub yesterday and did precious little when he was on to prove this to be inaccurate.

Sharp or Freeman would have been better.

CR and OMc have much to prove IF they are given the pitch time, which looks far from certain.

UTB

CW wanted to keep pace up top

I don't get why people are feeling sorry for these players.

Work harder, train better and take your chance when presented.

None of them so far have been better than the current first 11, that's why they aren't playing, not a single one can feel hard done by.

They are good enough to start but you can’t change a team that’s playing the best a united team probably ever has

You can’t change a team when it’s probably gave the best performance a united team ever has

And CR has pace does he ?

Not for me. In fact he looks to be running awkwardly as if nursing a muscle injury.

UTB

yes he has pace ... however his control is certainly letting him down, except after scoring in Chelsea game.

BTW I didn’t agree with the choice. I’d have gone with Sharp.

If I was Freeman I could accept not starting. But I'd find it hard to accept not being the number 1 go to attacking substitute.

It would be a real shame to see him leave due to lack of playing time because he has a lot to offer us, whatever part of the league we settle in.
Can't argue with that, Robinson and Mcb are down the pecking order in my eyes

Because he's done well whenever he's been on the pitch, including from the start in the LCM position, and since then he's barely even come off the bench, while less deserving players have. Then when he does, it's for about 90 seconds. Basically he's proven to be very capable but is being used like a spare part currently.

Yeah I agree he has played well when we have called up on him but I cant see how he can take the place of any of the midfield 3 as it stands now. He will get his chance but theres no way for me that he should feel hard done by.

I don't think Wilder is the type of manager who will make sympathy substitutions, just because someone did pretty well for a few games when Fleck was injured.

Can only assume Wilder knows Robinson is really struggling and was trying to get him minutes in a team that was playing excellently.

Poor showing from him though. Didn't absorb any of the confidence from the players on the pitch.

I don't get why people are feeling sorry for these players.

Work harder, train better and take your chance when presented.

None of them so far have been better than the current first 11, that's why they aren't playing, not a single one can feel hard done by.

Including Sharp. Sorry, Silly Billies.

I don't think Wilder is the type of manager who will make sympathy substitutions, just because someone did pretty well for a few games when Fleck was injured.

Nothing to do with sympathy, Freeman has shown he has more to offer than the rest, bar possibly Sharp. McBurnie and Robinson have offered so little up front that Freeman might as well be brought on in that position ahead of them. He's at least capable of getting on the ball and doing something with it.

Nothing to do with sympathy, Freeman has shown he has more to offer than the rest, bar possibly Sharp. McBurnie and Robinson have offered so little up front that Freeman might as well be brought on in that position ahead of them. He's at least capable of getting on the ball and doing something with it.

So is Wilder wrong?

Do you think he is making the wrong substitutions?

Back
Top Bottom