McBurnie In away end

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So if he gets chinned coming out and misses a fortnight can we claim his wages back?
Probably not a popular opinion, and I've liked his interviews I've seen whilst with us, but I find it crackers he thinks this is a reasonable way to spend his free time. He's probably a pretty high target for the Cardiff nut iobs.

So if he gets chinned coming out and misses a fortnight can we claim his wages back?
Probably not a popular opinion, and I've liked his interviews I've seen whilst with us, but I find it crackers he thinks this is a reasonable way to spend his free time. He's probably a pretty high target for the Cardiff nut iobs.

It’s a ‘bubble’ fixture. You only get your ticket by travelling on the official coach from Swansea. All Swansea fans put on the coach back there by the police. The two sets of fans will never meet.

He can't go to football matches?

I don’t have an issue with it. It’s his free time, he can do what he wants. As long as he’s back on time for work Monday, what’s the issue.

He’s watching his mates play football, at a club he clearly took to his heart, personally think that’s quite a good thing to see. He might be like that with us in a few years if he gets that affection.

He'll be out for a jar with the lads afterwards. Taxi for McBurnie

I’ve always been firmly of the belief that anything you do in the time they aren’t paying you is absolutely fuck all to do with your employer (serious criminality aside) and there is a lot of Daily Mail style outrage over very inconsequential things like what he chooses to wear.

That said he does seem to have a lot of hangers on and I hope he’s clever enough to realise they won’t be around when he’s no longer useful.

Some miserable gits on here and on social media.

For me, bit of a double standard when we celebrate the rest of our players and manager being so normal and laddish, getting pished and falling asleep at the snooker, having a pint with their mates after the game with the rest of the fans etc.

I'm sure every time any of us have given it the big un to opposition fans we've come out the ground with two broken legs and a punctured lung?

Go on Oli.

If he’s playing well for us I don’t give a shit. When he needed to up his game he shouldn’t be dicking about.

How the fuck has he got enough loyalty points to get a ticket to a derby of that magnitude? I’m outraged. 😁

Back
Top Bottom