Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Leeds United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PeterNdlovu081

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
Reaction score
No they didn't. We had by far the greater possession and the clearer chances. We dominated them. Were you watching a different game?
We failed to score, they failed to score.

Both teams succeeded in keeping a clean sheet.

It's the purest essence of a draw.

PeterNdlovu081

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE
Reaction score
You don't half talk some shite at times.
Oh dear.

Have you been reading the big book of footballing nonsense?

You'd be better off learning the basic rules of football.

If you can't score you deserve fuck all. It's not rocket science.

1066blade

Reaction score
Could you explain why we deserved to win?

How can any football team deserve to win a match in which they couldn't score a goal?

Wednesday matched us in defence and attack, that's why the final result was 0-0.
I normally enjoy your posts Pete, but this one is bollox. Last week the Rovrum manager said that our performance in th first 45 minutes against Wendy was the best hed ever seen in the championship this season. Wendy just got what they came for, a dour draw,..again.

Booker4

Reaction score
No Leon's a blow. Thought he'd be playing, must be ill or injured.

jt64

Reaction score
Lineup seems fine to me, although after midweek I'd have thought Washington instead of McGoldrick and then sub on 60-65 might have been the call

LoughboroBlade

Reaction score
After a decent start we’ve had a very poor spell the last 10. For me Duffy’s not really been in it – unless he improves I think we’d benefit from moving McGoldrick there and bring on Clarke. Henderson’s point-blank save was excellent – deflected too. Very fortunate not to have conceded a penalty from Baldock’s shirt-pull. Pretty even game so far.

LoughboroBlade

Reaction score
Would have bet my life savings on that chance for Sharp. Wonderfully set up by McGoldrick. Sharp was probably marginally offside – had it gone in I wouldn’t have been surprised to see the flag go up.

Last edited:

essexblade73

Reaction score
After a decent start we’ve had a very poor spell the last 10. For me Duffy’s not really been in it – unless he improves I think we’d benefit from moving McGoldrick there and bring on Clarke. Henderson’s point-blank save was excellent – deflected too. Very fortunate not to have conceded a penalty from Baldock’s shirt-pull. Pretty even game so far.
Clarke isnt on the bench

LoughboroBlade

Reaction score
Clarke isnt on the bench
Ta – hadn’t seen the bench. In which case, might be an opportunity for His Excellency to continue where he left off on Tuesday – which might not be a bad thing given we’ve been out of possession more than usual today. His pace on the break could offer something we don’t have currently in those situations.

S40BLADE

Prolific Crayon Artist, Kneejerker, Dummy Spitter
Reaction score
Nothing short of shocking this second half

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom