Mark Duffy - Three in Four

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There are players at the club who realised that this could be the most important, life-defining season of their lives and so in the summer take themselves
off to Dubai with a personal trainer in order to be fully prepared for the season ahead.

Then there are other players who thought the summer might be a good time to ask for an extension on their contract.

Not really difficult to decide who we would prefer to be wearing the shirt.

Great to know all the experts on here were present to know exactly what happened. The bile that Duffy is getting from some on here is embarrassing . One of the best players I have been privelidged to see in watching us in 66 years.
Of course he wouldn't get in the side on a permanent basis now we've moved on but come on haven't we all at some point tried to get a better deal at work. RESPECT.

Look at it in different way. If Duffy wasn't our player would we have bought a 34 year old player with no Premier league experience? Arguably only able to play 60 minutes a game. Wants a couple of years contract. And wants £xxxxx pounds a week contract. I think a few of us on here would questioned Mr Wilder judgement. We can't afford to let sentiment get in the way of progress for what ever reasons it was decided we weren't going to extend his contract. He could have at his age had a swansong season and maybe earned another year. Instead he decided to go on loan to Stoke. If its not working for him that's not our fault. Looks like to me he's dropped a reight clanger. Utb

Great to know all the experts on here were present to know exactly what happened. The bile that Duffy is getting from some on here is embarrassing . One of the best players I have been privelidged to see in watching us in 66 years.
Of course he wouldn't get in the side on a permanent basis now we've moved on but come on haven't we all at some point tried to get a better deal at work. RESPECT.
All Ive seen is people giving him respect and saying he made a bad call ,where is this 'bile' ?

Back
Top Bottom