Player Suggestion Mario Balotelli

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks BERT for kind comments it upset me saturday being called a spaghetti knobhead it hurt me inside coz I do no wrong on here im friendly pal thank god some people on here they realise im a blades fan & I cant stand the owls im no swfc fan im a sufc fan its good that the abuse is stoping its out of order its cruel to bully me im a true kop blade today Monday im cooking you all fellow blades fans pasta meals I RESPECT all blades fans from pasta man
Hi pasta man kf. Sorry, I feel bad for upsetting you, but as I explained , it brought out a Tourette’s like response. I do love the piccy of you and your dog as he looks just like my old boy. I also love Italian food , especially pasta. Please accept my apologies for causing upset. Blades should stick together. Feel free to pm me and I’ll send you a bottle to cheer you up.

The guys a clown, a funny one at that 😂 Didn't he once drive around Manc centre dishing notes out because he was bored 😂

It’s taken us years to get rid of fucking wage stealing wasters from our club. Why the fuck would we want to start signing them again?

The guys a clown, a funny one at that 😂 Didn't he once drive around Manc centre dishing notes out because he was bored 😂

Heart of gold too. Paid for loads of homeless to stay in a hotel in Manchester at some point too.

The money thing... he was giving passersby 20 quid each.

Back
Top Bottom