Player Suggestion Mario Balotelli

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The man who once set an industrial strength firework off in his bathroom to “see what would happen”

He was in his 20s at this point..

... I like him. 😊

If Chris was game, then I'm not sure this is the absolute worst idea.

Not sure on what his last wage at Marseille was, but there would be no transfer fee. Maupay on 25k per week and a 15m fee on a 4 year deal is a commitment of 97k per week effectively and he's not anywhere near the level Balotelli has reached.

First season in the Premier League is a bit of a gamble anyway. United have a strong dressing room that would be able to make any new arrival comfortable.

You can't deny his record is very, very good. Takes free kicks and has only missed 1 penalty out of his first 22.

Inter - 28 in 86
Man City - 30 in 80
AC Milan - 30 in 54
Liverpool - 4 in 28
AC Milan - 3 in 23
Nice - 43 in 76
Marseille - 8 in 12

Italy U21 - 6 in 16
Italy - 14 in 34

Bit of a dip 2014 to 2016 at Liverpool and the return to AC Milan.

Football is about entertainment. Imagine him and Morrison's skills in full flow.

Last edited:

Not sure on what his last wage at Marseille was, but there would be no transfer fee. Maupay on 25k per week and a 15m fee on a 4 year deal is a commitment of 97k per week effectively and he's not anywhere near the level Balotelli has reached.

First season in the Premier League is a bit of a gamble anyway. United have a strong dressing room that would be able to make any new arrival comfortable.

You can't deny his record is very, very good. Takes free kicks and has only missed 1 penalty out of his first 22.

Inter - 28 in 86
Man City - 30 in 80
AC Milan - 30 in 54
Liverpool - 4 in 28
AC Milan - 3 in 23
Nice - 43 in 76
Marseille - 8 in 12

Italy U21 - 6 in 16
Italy - 14 in 34

Bit of a dip 2014 to 2016 at Liverpool and the return to AC Milan.

Football is about entertainment. Imagine him and Morrison's skills in full flow.

Don't talk sensibly you will be accused of being on drugs 🙄😂🤣

On a serious note we have taken Ravel Morrison on trial so why not Balotelli? both have had their off the field problems and both have unquestionable talent.

If he can get his head down and sort his attitude out he could actually do a job for us.

If Wilder could bring Madine into the club why not Balotelli?

I'm all for second chances... Fifth or sixth chances not so much!

Imagine him and Morrison skills in 5 a side ..yes .🤢🤢

....fk all reason to sign this dolls head

played for juventus and other top Italian clubs we can get him for free he has top league experience was a big money buy for Liverpool and man city played for ITALY lots of times id sign him lets take a punt nowt to loose hes the Italian player whos on my wish list for the blades what do you all think ????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>///

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom