Player Suggestion Marcus Edwards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just heard from a Spurs mate of mine with reasonable contacts at the club that he turned down a loan move to us yesterday as he's wanting to fight for a place in their first team.

Probably the best prospect at Spurs at the moment and would have been a real coup had we landed him on loan.

I rarely suggest a player, that seems to be well catered for by other posters......but this lad, a Tottenham player, has been on a season long loan in Holland and just returned to his home club, and from what I've seen would have the potential under Wilder to add something positive to our attacking threat. As I wrote, it's just a suggestion, but one based on seeing him play and being suitably impressed by his skill-set.

Looked a talent 2 years ago but failed badly on loan at Norwich. Would be amazed if Utd used up a loan on him especially as he generally plays wide right

He’s always been highly rated but given we essentially only have one loan signing (excluding hendo - if he signs)

I’m not sure I’d be willing to use it on someone that couldn’t get a minute at Norwich when he was there and had alleged attitude issues (if I remember correctly).

Not right in the head. Doesn’t graft however he’s had a better season on loan in Holland. If he ever does get it, what a player spurs would have

Back
Top Bottom