Player Suggestion Marcos Rojo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But we'd pay 30k a week tops, plus a loan fee. Unless they really don't think anyone else will take him, they'd probably make us wait until late January.

Also... Is Rojo actually much good? I don't recall him ever having more than the occasional good game.
Surely the question you need to ask is "is he better than what we've got?"...

Surely the question you need to ask is "is he better than what we've got?"...
Well, is he?! I remember him as error prone and incredibly injury prone.

At least Robinson and Bryan are consistent, even if not the required standard 😄

I think we need to be signing rojo from Manure on january 1st that would help

It was a Man United page on twitter.
Its long gone now as I didn't comment on it or like it.

The comments were interesting, most really rated him and didn't want him to leave still.
That’s probably recency bias on their part as they’ve concluded their centrehalves are the issue not the manager therefore any centre back not playing is good and the answer.

Doubt Brexit deadlines are going to be extended
CW is obviously putting pressure on the powers that be to support him ASAP
May cost a bit more but if we have the slightest chance of staying up, surely a risk worth taking

A dirty, aggressive, no nonense, pacey top quality LCB in Rojo is definitely what we need in this relegation battle

How long is Stevens injured for? Get RND back in January.

Get Rojo and or Cooper (Millwall) and all of a sudden we are looking stronger already.

I'd also like to see us go back to a #10 against the "lesser" teams. Not against the big boys.

Ramsdale
Basham - Egan - Rojo/Cooper
Baldock - Berge - Fleck - Stevens/RND
McGoldrick
Brewster - McBurnie​

A dirty, aggressive, no nonense, pacey top quality LCB in Rojo is definitely what we need in this relegation battle

Injury prone though. Not sure about his character either.
But yeah, can't be worse than what we have.

He's not "That" injury prone 😬
View attachment 100205

Yeah that's what I thought. He can't string a spell of games together. Every time they try to play him something goes wrong.

I'd personally steer clear of him. He's not done anything for years. We're pretty much down anyway, just need to stop it getting embarrassing. Surely there's someone who is fit & competent that isn't getting much game time somewhere. Forget the overlapping lark, we're not going to be doing any of that this season. Just someone who can win headers & defend.

Yeah that's what I thought. He can't string a spell of games together. Every time they try to play him something goes wrong.

I'd personally steer clear of him. He's not done anything for years. We're pretty much down anyway, just need to stop it getting embarrassing. Surely there's someone who is fit & competent that isn't getting much game time somewhere. Forget the overlapping lark, we're not going to be doing any of that this season. Just someone who can win headers & defend.
Cooper at Millwall.

And "OY!! we're not already down, we'll have less of that!"

He's played 135 minutes in 12 months. A player that we shoulda/coulda got in August.

In the summer I caught a fleeting glimpse of a mobile left centre back, out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but he was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The problem has grown. The dream has gone. I have become comfortably numb.

He's injured yet again, according to Solsjkaer in Manchester Evening News yesterday. Potentially back to training in January.

He's injured yet again, according to Solsjkaer in Manchester Evening News yesterday. Potentially back to training in January.
This is just extremely unlikely despite the press coverage given the prince saying loan to buy deals and his wages are going to be 6 figures a week.

i think by the time january arrives we will be that far adrift that we decide to go with what weve got summer window is going to be the crucial one for the club

i think by the time january arrives we will be that far adrift that we decide to go with what weve got summer window is going to be the crucial one for the club
[/QUOTE

We couldn't get any quality players to join after a 9th place finish. What chance have we got now?

This is just extremely unlikely despite the press coverage given the prince saying loan to buy deals and his wages are going to be 6 figures a week.
I've got three action men and an old batman, if anyone has two more then we've covered him for a week

Fabrizio Romano has said Boca Juniors interested, but not yet officially approached.

Back
Top Bottom