March 4th sold out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many did we get? Somebody saying earlier we were only getting bottom tier,around 1,500.

2006 was the last derby I attended at the sty and will almost certainly be my last as I don’t do away games anymore there is no chance of me getting enough loyalty points.

I don’t miss going there tbh. Shit decrepit stadium, horrible home fans, a nightmare to get there, incompetent policing..

Much more enjoyable experience watching this fixture on TV.

2006 was the last derby I attended at the sty and will almost certainly be my last as I don’t do away games anymore there is no chance of me getting enough loyalty points.

I don’t miss going there tbh. Shit decrepit stadium, horrible home fans, a nightmare to get there, incompetent policing..

Same as, I think it was the 1:1 game in 1993 when I last went there.
However for all the Blades fans in there on March the 4th, I hope you have a great time watching the mighty Blades.

And remember, folks...

BING!!!-BONG!!!...."ATTENTION: THERE WILL BE NO EXIT TO LEPPINGS LANE AFTER THE GAME. PLEASE USE THE BRIDGE TO PENISTONE ROAD. THANK YOU".

2008 for me. The behaviour of the police that day was abysmal. Keeping fans on Trams and when they managed to break free, coppers started assualting anyone who dare step off it... Including women and children.

Vowed never to to there again

To be honest even if they opened the lower tier I’d be unlikely to go, such a wank view. At least the top tier is a decent view even if you are sat in a shed.

To be honest even if they opened the lower tier I’d be unlikely to go, such a wank view. At least the top tier is a decent view even if you are sat in a shed.

Shed? The correct term is "shithole".

The Bobby Davidson game was my last time at Swilsborough. Got pig tickets in their south stand. Was quelling my urges to shout the boys on. But when we scored almost half block jump up. What a night....

That’s too bad! I missed out even though I could have got a ticket on the first day of sale. I shall have to watch on TV then, from a pub somewhere in the South.

I've never seen us win at Hillsborough but I've only been twice. I think we lost them both.

The Bobby Davidson game was my last time at Swilsborough. Got pig tickets in their south stand. Was quelling my urges to shout the boys on. But when we scored almost half block jump up. What a night....

I was at that game in the North Stand, loads of Blades all over the ground.

Back
Top Bottom