Many Happy Returns Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jodman

Reaction score
I've been pretty deflated by the start of the season but when i realised it's Chris' birthday today it got me thinking to just how much happiness the last four seasons have given me. When you look at where we are and where we started, i feel a bit embarrassed to be so down after a couple of poor results.

I'm pretty certain this forum doesn't even register on his radar, but if by any chance it does i wish him a happy birthday and i hope he celebrates many more as manager of the blades.

Hope Princey boy has got him a new striker.

Like what I got on my 10th birthday....

6VOZoM6FHqlXQ6mOEt8ET11-r0031S_vzZx1ZbJdUGe77h_Zq_UEbFBza0t8zKiMhp5cRf9Hasfw_HrpHwkdRRlp-ghsalb-6vhy8iSYyoIxX_sXQ7KeElw

Happy Birthday Chris.

A pity about the damn weather though.

What's wrong with red and white strips ? .
You don a traditional RED & WHITE football shirt round here, they know who you are..
You don a pink football shirt round here their more likely to wonder what you are !!!!!...... :rolleyes:

I've been pretty deflated by the start of the season but when i realised it's Chris' birthday today it got me thinking to just how much happiness the last four seasons have given me. When you look at where we are and where we started, i feel a bit embarrassed to be so down after a couple of poor results.

I'm pretty certain this forum doesn't even register on his radar, but if by any chance it does i wish him a happy birthday and i hope he celebrates many more as manager of the blades.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Happy Birthday Chris , Thanks for all the good times you have brought to us all !
Off to Everton next ehh ??

1600890059864.png

What's wrong with red and white strips ? .
You don a traditional RED & WHITE football shirt round here, they know who you are..
You don a pink football shirt round here their more likely to wonder what you are !!!!!...... :rolleyes:
Where’s “round here”.........1973?

So apt that his birthday falls on the bouncing day massacre that he orchestrated. What a legend.

We could lose every game to Christmas and I would never call for his head.

So long as he's in charge, I feel we're in the safest hands possible.

Back
Top Bottom