Match Thread Manchester City v. Sheffield United - 29th Dec 2019

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MANC
MANC
MANC

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1577466110924.png v. 1577466129256.png
EPL Week 20 - Sunday 29th December 2019 - Etihad Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
-

Officials:

Referee:
Chris Kavanagh
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Fourth Official: John Brooks
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Stephen Child

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

๐Ÿ“บ Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-12-28 at 11.27.41.png

Away Fans Guide:

Attachments

• Sheffield United Service Information (Away).pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

we were going to lose these 2 games. that realistic its 2 time reigning premier league champions & then european/world champions who are 37 games unbeaten, but this is all about the manner of defeat as ive seen man city team dish out some real thrashing. they had already scored 4+ 4 times this season. in that way it was fantastic performance that deserved more but it hard enough to get things from these games. when you such bad luck like VAR the supposed drop ball & ball rolling across the line but not in

if mousset goal stands like it should because he was level but of course as we've seen far too often that isnt good enough. we couldve created a christmas miracle beating the reigning premier league champions at home

Let's take it out on Liverpool. It'd be nice to ruin their invincibles run.

Exactly this. So, are we now to set a presidence that the ref could interfere with play if he dislikes a certain team and get away with it? Not at all suggesting that tonight's Manc ref did this but if he wanted to do so, he could?

Like standing in front of the goalkeeper for instance?

The run was always going to end like that wasn't it.

Being fucked over undeservedly.

That game could've gone very very differently.

Another missed opportunity for a massive away result.

Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it, but Aguero is a little wanker ain't he.

Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it, but Aguero is a little wanker ain't he.

Thought that was pretty funny when he shook the ref's hand when he admitted defeat and went off the other side of the pitch to be fair.

It's a fine compliment to us when we see man city at home time wasting and shithousing against Sheffield United.

Thought that was pretty funny when he shook the ref's hand when he admitted defeat and went off the other side of the pitch to be fair.
I was laughing about it. Same as when Bravo told the ball boy to slow down. I rate Aguero, he's the "premier league Billy Sharp" in my head. Never thought I'd see the day they resorted to it against us.

I was laughing about it. Same as when Bravo told the ball boy to slow down. I rate Aguero, he's the premier league Billy Sharp in my head. Never thought I'd see the day they resorted to it against us.

Yeah, it's a compliment really. To be honest, I've no issue with Man City, think they showed us respect, bit of quality for their second, and Aguero did his job for the first even if he should never have had the opportunity, but generally with less possession we played arguably the better football with what we had and were never outclassed.

The referee and his assembled goons were the issue.

Back
Top Bottom