Player Suggestion Mallik Wilks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

UltraJimenez

Reaction score
what do people think, scored 14 in league on loan at doncaster last season, do you think he's be a decent signing for blades?

Thread moved to rumour mill and tagged as player suggestion

Have you seen him play? He's barely good enough(consistently) for a side wanting to get out of D1. May be a steady enough champ player one day if his decision making improves. But No, he's not a player we should be looking at.

We also don't play with with wingers.

What brought me to this thread?
It was a player previously unsuggested and one I had barely heard of and that conforms to how United appear to work. Alas he seems fairly standard at the moment, ok speed, ok strength, ok you get the picture.

What brought me to this thread?
It was a player previously unsuggested and one I had barely heard of and that conforms to how United appear to work. Alas he seems fairly standard at the moment, ok speed, ok strength, ok you get the picture.
looks a decent player, who would you sign? im just waiting to see who wilder brings in.....

looks a decent player, who would you sign? im just waiting to see who wilder brings in.....
Up front:
Adam (B'rum) is my first choice.
I'd like us to take a look at Carroll to see if he'd ever get fit enough and would take a deal that would work for us.
Have a crack at Abraham on loan. (I think this would depend on whether Villa get promoted or not as they will get first ask).

I think that we've looked at a lot of strikers who won't be good (Cole, Sinclair, Madine, Hogan) enough tells us how tricky this situation is.

Up front:
Adam (B'rum) is my first choice.
I'd like us to take a look at Carroll to see if he'd ever get fit enough and would take a deal that would work for us.
Have a crack at Abraham on loan. (I think this would depend on whether Villa get promoted or not as they will get first ask).

I think that we've looked at a lot of strikers who won't be good (Cole, Sinclair, Madine, Hogan) enough tells us how tricky this situation is.
che adam you mean? hes had a good season what do you think they would want for him, theres loads of players on frees, gary cahill, oba martins, denilson etc i just want wilder to build a strong squad like wolves did last season. madine is no where near prem standard but i think hogan could do a job...i heard hes on 35k tho?

Adam I'd like to think after some negotiating maybe 15m, I think we had 20% sell on so that'd be 12m, of course if a real negotiator (and not my finger in the air) could get him for less do it. I think the sell on clause could be the clincher in that. I think United's Prem wages will be up to 45k/week for the top players, as extreme as some people think that is I can see 40-45m wage bill, not outrageous as we paid 19m last season (not the promotion one), so these figures are affordable given the extra income. I wouldn't pay 35k/week for Hogan, he hasn't even proved himself at championship level yet and with that in mind a few above 2m would also be out of the question.

Adam I'd like to think after some negotiating maybe 15m, I think we had 20% sell on so that'd be 12m, of course if a real negotiator (and not my finger in the air) could get him for less do it. I think the sell on clause could be the clincher in that. I think United's Prem wages will be up to 45k/week for the top players, as extreme as some people think that is I can see 40-45m wage bill, not outrageous as we paid 19m last season (not the promotion one), so these figures are affordable given the extra income. I wouldn't pay 35k/week for Hogan, he hasn't even proved himself at championship level yet and with that in mind a few above 2m would also be out of the question.
yeah hogan has been very hit and miss, id stick to free transfers personally as its less risk then if we go down we can just offload and not be in a mess like fulham...lets just see who wilder brings in eh

Back
Top Bottom