Incoming? Mady Camara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know videos can be deceiving, but he seems to possess all of the right attributes.

Hope he doesn't see the treatment berge has had whilst trying to make his mind up where to sign

Another defensive midfielder is not what we need. Wilder has just said Sander will eventually take that jersey from Norwood. I would say we need a box to box midfielder that can get in the box and score goals and shoot from distance.

Hope he doesn't see the treatment berge has had whilst trying to make his mind up where to sign

Doubt he reads the message boards. He might see the video of thousands of Blades singing "Heeeeeeee's Norwiegan" and Sander making a heart sign with his hands though. Probably just as well.

Another defensive midfielder is not what we need. Wilder has just said Sander will eventually take that jersey from Norwood. I would say we need a box to box midfielder that can get in the box and score goals and shoot from distance.

Don't know much about Camara, but with you here. If he is someone who is defensive then I think Berge will eventually fill that role, although if Camara, or someone else can add much needed bite and tenacity to our midfield then that could help. In my view we'd benefit from a Roy Keane type, but where that would leave Berge I don't know. As you say, more than anything we need some creativity and someone who can unlock a defence from nothing.

I suppose a Box to Box midfielder who doesn't get in the box would be an odd one 😂

Back
Top Bottom