Incoming? Mady Camara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we're still keen on him it probably indicates we see Berge's future in the middle of the 3.

Agree - similar to Lundstram, I don't think Berge is naturally suited to the hard running RCM role - he strikes me as being far more comfortable at either CM or as a second central pivot where I'm guessing he'll move to next season. NOt sure what that means for Norwood.

Lessons to be learnt, if you buy a player who's impressed in a specific position, you'd hope (as I'm sure the player would too) that he'd be used in said position.

I know that some players are versatile and capable of being played in different positions without a perceived drop in standards, but as an example you only have to look at our player Robinson, currently enjoying a successful loan at WBA. Played in a position he's familiar with, the Baggies are getting the best out of a player who, when we first signed him, was a shoo-in for most supporters, due to the fact that he seemed to have many of the qualities we were lacking. Whether it was a positional change, or a step up to a far higher standard than he'd been used to, or some other factor that has escaped me, Robinson's initial appeal soon changed as he seemed less and less equipped to help the Blades in their return to the Premier Division.

If Berge has played as a central midfielder, then I hope we don't attempt a conversion to another position. Use the lad for the purpose he was bought and exploit his potential correctly, build a midfield around him, and watch him, and us, fly.

It's a interesting one it seems to be natural progression to bring in better players sadly someone has to drop out

It's a interesting one it seems to be natural progression to bring in better players sadly someone has to drop out

'twas always thus, and although I can appreciate why a player might get the hump as their position is under attack, surely it should act as an incentive to convince the manager that they're worth their place. Either that or take your boots and seek employment elsewhere...I can understand why a manager, be it Wilder or whoever, doesn't tolerate a disruptive influence, so beware anyone who thinks it's the right thing to do in attempting to cause disharmony, you can't win no matter how stupid your behaviour.

Should be playing Arsenal tonight, excited to see him play for the first time. Emmanuel Dennis might be playing against Man Utd too

If this fella came in it would either mean another option for RCM with Berge and Norwood competing for the DM role (which would be up there with best selection in the league) or another change of shape in midfield perhaps. Exciting times.

I don't see the furor with looking to improve on Norwood. He has done well this season, but not had the same level of influence on games as last season (obviously!).

If we want to improve as a team, we need to sometimes bring in players who take the place of some fans' favourites, rather than continually purchasing back ups.

Playing tonight vs Arsenal.

Be interesting to see whether he stands out against a mid-table Premier League side. 😜

He seems able to play anywhere in midfield. Right, left, deep, advanced.

Looks to have a lot of good attributes. Decent technique.

Take him or leave him for me. Didn't see anything tonight that overly excited me. I believe we have better at the club already. The whole game lacked any potency tonight though to be fair which won't have helped.

Looks like a world beater, played like a panel beater.

Take him or leave him for me. Didn't see anything tonight that overly excited me. I believe we have better at the club already. The whole game lacked any potency tonight though to be fair which won't have helped.
I have Olympiakos supporting friends who say he’s nothing special. However, if our scouts see something there to work with, who knows?

Looked like a headless chicken and unless he was under specific instruction his positional sense was all over the place.

Here’s a report of his performance against the arse from hellas footy.

Center Midfielder- Mady Camara, 6/10: Tried to push Olympiakos forward in the first half and was certainly lively, however he wasted several opportunities in the attacking third, he was certainly capable of better.

Looked like a player desparate to get noticed by the big clubs on the night. Overthinking, playing like an individual and snatching at any opportunity to make something happen

Playing against arsenal for Olympiakos in the europa

Best player on the pitch by a mile

Back
Top Bottom