Incoming? Mady Camara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we are on course to go down then yes I would understand it

For a player of his age and calliber, then yes, How do you know its next years money?

How do you know about his calibre? Keen watcher of the Greek league?
christ its just speculation about a player, which i am allowed a opinion on, you are just looking for a fight. I given my opinion so im out ! Its not worth getting worked up about. Learn how to behave in a discussion forum!

Looks fantastic from what i'm reading and watching. Gerrim in.

The mirror has a feature today on what player each premier league club should buy.

Of ALLLLL the players they could mention, they've gone for Mady Camara lmao.

Someone must be reading this site.

I remember the montage of Higdon made him look like a world beater!

I remember that video! It had background music of he's magic you know! That was the best bit about the video though!

I've translated it, finally putting my years of Greek language study to use.

Our bit isn't in relation to the guy in the photo. It's another reference to Mady Camara - they just say it's been reported in theEnglish press, so nothing new to add really.

I've translated it, finally putting my years of Greek language study to use.

I just wasted my time at school, smokin, fingering etc then used Google translate.

This week is considered crucial for Kostas Tsimika's future at Olympiacos, as a new proposal from Napoli is expected to acquire the Greek left back. According to reports, the new proposal of the "Parthenopi" will amount to 16 million euros, which covers the financial requirements of the "red-whites" for its concession. For his part, the Greek player has not mentioned the issue and is waiting for the contacts between the two teams to be completed, to discuss with the Italian team the terms of the contract he will sign.

At the same time, English media reports say Sheffield United have made contact with Olympiacos to acquire Medi Kamaras. The same reports say the 22-year-old from Guinea is positive about the possibility of a move to the English team.

Finally, Trabzonspor is alleged to have made a proposal to borrow Svetozar Markovic from Olympiacos. Olympiacos is positive about lending the Serbian defender a chance to get games on his feet and return to Renti in the summer.

Greek news saying we're sending scouts to watch him against Arsenal.

This story seems to be getting plenty of exposure

Back
Top Bottom