Incoming? Mady Camara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s only 22 and he’s one centimetre short of being a six-footer! Gerrimin!

This would be for the RCM position by the looks of it.

And maybe he could cover RWB.

Interesting to be linked with overseas players like this.

I like Besic, but signing this lad (as a defensive midfielder) could free up another loan signing.

Can't be true. We don't ever look abroad. Ever.

Least according to you, anyway ;)

What do you base that on? I'm not being facetious, just interested...

A buddy of mine supports Olympiacos. He says the kids got loads of potential. Runs his butt off, smart with the ball and doesn’t mind having a pop from distance. Sounds like a Wilder type player, but I have not seen him play ... just the odd highlight on YouTube.

Played 11 Champions League games this season (6 qualifiers and 5 group games) - in the Spurs group with Bayern.

He's also got the #4 shirt at Olympiakos which suggests they like him/see him as a first teamer.

A buddy of mine supports Olympiacos. He says the kids got loads of potential. Runs his butt off, smart with the ball and doesn’t mind having a pop from distance. Sounds like a Wilder type player, but I have not seen him play ... just the odd highlight on YouTube.

Im going to ask the blokes down the local kebab house what they think about him. They are Turkish but Turkey is near Greece so they’ll probably have heard of him. If they say he’s good I say gerrimmin!

There's a job on the official site, sort of player liason / mentor role. One of the requirements is to speak multiple languages.

Obligatory montage

😀😀 His "show reel" starts with a couple of clumsy fouls and has a couple of uncleanly hit or scrappy finishes with the compulsory thunderbastard.
Poor lad, I can't see that being a fair reflection on him or his real abilities but someone needs to sort out a decent video for him.

😀😀 His "show reel" starts with a couple of clumsy fouls and has a couple of uncleanly hit or scrappy finishes with the compulsory thunderbastard.
Poor lad, I can't see that being a fair reflection on him or his real abilities but someone needs to sort out a decent video for him.
I know😂
My first impression was "bit fouly"
Loved the worldy. Especially seeing as the ball took the piss by hitting the keeper after

He looks useful from the vids, but remember that this is Greek footy, its like Scotland. Olympiacos and PAOK pretty much take the piss, so anyone would look good in their teams. However, if our scouts think that this lad is worth a punt then that’s fine by me.

He looks useful from the vids, but remember that this is Greek footy, its like Scotland. Olympiacos and PAOK pretty much take the piss, so anyone would look good in their teams. However, if our scouts think that this lad is worth a punt then that’s fine by me.

Obligatory montage

That's an interesting montage of the lad Billy, trouble I find with many of them is that there's far too much repetition of incidents you watched a few seconds earlier.

At least we know he likes to put his foot in, can score, and will work, based on the level of anticipation I saw in that video. If the price meets our criteria then well worth going for this one.

Not that much for a premier league team to pay. Unless you r us!

£17m is the fee they are after 😬
I think there's a lot of blades what are setting there site's a little bit to high the talk of Eze, Camara, are going to cost a bob or too and for what it's worth I don't think we will spend that amount in this window plus have we got that amount to spend?

Back
Top Bottom