Madine

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Madine -

• Yes

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • No

Votes: 155 79.5%

• Total voters

Hate the twat and always will. He'll never be a Blade in my eyes.
Was only thinking tonight whilst listening to FH how the present manager is the only one in years to enjoy 100% of the fanbase good faith, trust, and total support.
This signing could easily derail that.
UTB

Pointless. It would only harm the cause.

It would be best just to ignore him.

And scoring the winner against Wednesday wouldn't make any difference to me, as hilarious as it would be.

Attacking a lad for declaring his allegiance to the Blades, calling Billy a “fat pig” on video, generally acting a cock in our city on nights out and attacking folk? Always giving it the big’n to our fans when he’s played against us...

Disappointed we’d employ someone like that. I’d feel incredibly let down if that was me, or one of my family / friends that he’d attacked for being a Blade.

I hope someone from the club monitors these forums and gauges the general reaction and sees that signing him just isn’t worth it. He’s complete scum and his playing ability (which I don’t rate that highly anyway) doesn’t come close to outweighing the negatives.

I would not boo nor would applaud him onto the pitch when we inevitably bring him on with ten minutes to go cos we haven’t broke down a park the bus team.

It would be a shameful signing and the beginning of the end for Wilder.

The most shameful signings in my time following the Blades were Vinnie Jones and Wally Downes .

Both were already proven c***s and continued to be so wearing our shirt , which went a long way to destroying the legacy and respect the club had built up over generations .

Signing a full weight bell end like Madine would have just as bad an impact ,if not worse , than either of those two .

Apart from that , if we really need a big lump up front who doesn't score goals ( which we don't ) there are many others available , most of whom at least bear some resemblance to being decent human beings .

Poll should be promotion with Madine (who we can drop when jobs done).
or
Miss promotion cause the principal is more important.

Just read the list of players who have crossed over to us. There have been some great ones including Derek Geary one of our most loved players still with the club, Alan Quinn celebrating in front of the kop after scoring for the pigs, Lee Bromby, it's a long list and if it's true I would take Madine if that's what "our situation" dictates we must do.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...turned-out-for-both-sheffield-clubs-1-7657549

or

Just read the list of players who have crossed over to us. There have been some great ones including Derek Geary one of our most loved players still with the club, Alan Quinn celebrating in front of the kop after scoring for the pigs, Lee Bromby, it's a long list and if it's true I would take Madine if that's what "our situation" dictates we must do.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...turned-out-for-both-sheffield-clubs-1-7657549

That’s assuming Madine will have a positive effect on our points tally. I don’t think he’s good enough to have any effect at all. He doesn’t fit into our way of playing. I can see him coming here, hardly playing, and us paying him for the privilege to sit on our bench.

You also seem to be suggesting that our fans dislike Madine just because he played for Wednesday, which is very wide of the mark.

Apart from him liking a feight when he's pissed, what else has he done?

or

upload_2019-1-4_10-34-56.png

Back
Top Bottom