CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Update as of today. Robinson bid accepted now talking personal terms but don’t see too many problems with that one. Osborn nearly tied up too. Henderson sorted. Maupay hitting the rocks, as I said before, not really Brentford paying games but his agent. The agent wants £800k fee just for himself on top of the money to Brentford and the player. Suppose that’s the way it is these days and worse at the top. Maupay could even end up going to Bournemouth. We’re having a look at few other options, one of them being Lys Mousset.
Looks like Maupay off then.

This is an alternative to Maupay if anything.

Pete O'Rourke is a reliable source.

This to me might confirm that Maupay is going elsewhere.

Cadette called it. He's one we've been interested in previously too. Interesting one, but definitely not convincing. Would be interested to know the fee.

10 Million?!

And people were moaning about the supposed Charlie Austin interest.

Mousset has 55 appearances in the PL with 3 goals to his name.

I'd be more than shocked if this was to be close to £10 million. It won't be.

Well he did get 1 in 2 for Le Harve, so he knows where the net is. Maybe Bournemouth didn't play to his strengths?

£10m is especially expensive if he has a year left on his contract, as looks to be the case.

Would Bournemouth even consider selling otherwise?

I hope it at least says a lot about his ability.

As for character, we seem to have good contacts at Bournemouth so I trust we've been able to do our homework there.

10 Million?!

And people were moaning about the supposed Charlie Austin interest.

Mousset has 55 appearances in the PL with 3 goals to his name.
How many of those 55 appearances were for the last 10 minutes off the subs bench?

Not a trick question and I have no idea what the answer is but it could seriously skew the statistics.

Bournemouth fans pretty much universally reckon there's a very talented player in there. Here's hoping Wilder can get it out of him.

As an aside, those "58 appearances" for Bournemouth are misleading. According to minutes played, he averaged about 20 minutes per game, which is the equivalent of 12/13 games. His goal record therefore works out about one in every four matches. Still not great, but I think we all know it can be tough getting goals when you're just picking up the odd 10 minutes as a sub here and there.

Not very inspiring . However trust in Wilder , he must see the potential and something to work on . Time will tell I guess

Back
Top Bottom