LYDON / bomber_command - RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seanbeanstattoo, his name escapes me. Used to be the landlord of The Closed Shop on Commonside. Only met him once or twice. Ainsley Harriott might know.

The artist formally known as Tyler Durden is a pal of mine. Also known as Bashar Al Asaba.

Only know the others as old BladesMad usernames. McNulty was a pig, if I remember correctly. Katchuro was a top poster.

The forum is unquestionably worse off without Lydon. RIP.
Was you on BM TJB. ? I was for years and they weren't that many posters compared to here.

How are the Lydon family getting on?

It's pleasing to see the latest member on here, keeping the family forum name going.
Grandad - Dead. Had more kids to different women that we've since discovered. A never-ending baby making machine. Ancestry IE are now closing in €50m in the bank account. I hope to emulate, if at least 50%.
Grandma - Lives under the sink, hasn't a clue who anyone is.
Francis - Choked on vomit. As yet, the official recorder doesn't know who's vomit it was. Open Verdict.
Uncles - Across the globe in penal institutions. Nothing serious, gun-running, drug warfare and the worst has a eco-friendly campsite somewhere in Kilarney. Big John in Bradford still runs the Vehicle Clamping company, this year he's on for his millionth clamp.
Aunts - Baby making machines, proper Catholics, swear by the rhythm method. Grandad swore by the rhythm method too, Nice N Sleazy, Ace Of Spades and in moments of sweet tenderness, Daniel O'Donnell, who we believe is one of his 'missing' children.
Other folks too traumatised after spending years in sanctuaries run by the priests, nuns, other ne'er do wells.
My kids. Bleeding me dry, then when they've done that, will bleed me again.
My wife. The fuckin' best. Keep ya filthy eyes off her. Uncle Roy not the same now. Family let-down.

Edit - Well, that's me back on the 500mg Lithium from tonight. Another trip down Misery Lane.
Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Funnily enough we had a conversation over Christmas about Blades Mad and naturally the Great Mans name came up, generally his genius in upsetting Grunters with his observations and, of course nicknames 😀

Who can forget “The Glossop Mauler” which led a desperate SexyPistol ( or SexPest as BC originally named him) to try and find out his real name. Beaten only by his renaming PorkTalk big cheese Bob Sacamono as Bob Suckamanoff, who then tried to take Bomber on banter wise and retired hurt fairly quickly.

Still missed.

Was you on BM TJB. ? I was for years and they weren't that many posters compared to here.

I was indeed, as TomJonesBlade. I was part of the mass migration from BM to S2 when the former became unusable due to poorly placed ads and the like.

Grandad - Dead. Had more kids to different women that we've since discovered. A never-ending baby making machine. Ancestry IE are now closing in €50m in the bank account. I hope to emulate, if at least 50%.
Francis - Choked on vomit. As yet, the official recorder doesn't know who's vomit it was. Open Verdict.
Uncles - Across the globe in penal institutions. Nothing serious, gun-running, drug warfare and the worst has a eco-friendly campsite somewhere in Kilarney. Big John in Bradford still runs the Vehicle Clamping company, this year he's on for his millionth clamp.
Aunts - Baby making machines, proper Catholics, swear by the rhythm method. Grandad swore by the rhythm method too, Nice N Sleazy, Ace Of Spades and in moments of sweet tenderness, Daniel O'Donnell, who we believe is one of his 'missing' children.
Other folks too traumatised after spending years in sanctuaries run by the priests, nuns, other ne'er do wells.
My wife. The fuckin' best. Keep ya filthy eyes off her. Uncle Roy not the same now. Family let-down.

Edit - Well, that's me back on the 500mg Lithium from tonight. Another trip down Misery Lane.
Thanks for asking.
9C6D7CCC-F5D3-4BEB-AA39-51EA7805A9AD.jpeg

Same here. BM was good and there were certainly some characters on there. Still made the right choice by moving over here 👍

pg-70-rooney-2-getty.jpg

Thanks for asking.
But, how do find the work in cubicle 2, in the mens at Dempseys??
I remember LYDON often mentioning, just how hard it was for him, and how he used to have many dirty cracks he struggled to fill of an evening.

Thanks for asking.
Have a like for placing a Stranglers and Motörhead track together in one sentence.

But, how do find the work in cubicle 2, in the mens at Dempseys??
I remember LYDON often mentioning, just how hard it was for him, and how he used to have many dirty cracks he struggled to fill of an evening.
News Of The World vibes here.
The kids need a bedtime tale and i'm sitting comfortably.

Oh boy, I had a massive nostalgia trip the other night watching the documentaries about Tamla Motown.
All this talk of BladesMad has the same effect, it was so poor (compared to here) but it was so raw and good at the same time. Gave likeminded Blades a place to talk. I was B56 on there with Billy from Saw as my Avitar. Came over in 2014 about same time as TJB. and Rufus Smalls, still not made my mind up if I’m gonna stay! Seemed so much sophisticated on here until Hoy Polloi came on mass when BM collapsed in on itself.
We’ve lost some great posters over the past few years :( and the feckin queue is getting shorter. On the upside we seem to get a steady flow of new charecters developing, maybe we should have a “poster academy” section and vote newcomers into the first team for a trial 🤣. Could even loan them out to PorkTalk to thicken their skins.

Last edited:
I got advised to 'leave' Blades Mad for resisting someone's virulent hostility to Muslims.
I thank them now for it, and also glad 606 folded later on.

Oh boy, I had a massive nostalgia trip the other night watching the documentaries about Tamla Motown.
All this talk of BladesMad has the same effect, it was so poor (compared to here) but it was so raw and good at the same time. Gave likeminded Blades a place to talk. I was B56 on there with Billy from Saw as my Avitar. Came over in 2014 about same time as TJB. and Rufus Smalls, still not made my mind up if I’m gonna stay! Seemed so much sophisticated on here until Hoy Polloi came on mass when BM collapsed in on itself.
We’ve lost some great posters over the past few years :( and the feckin queue is getting shorter. On the upside we seem to get a steady flow of new charecters developing, maybe we should have a “poster academy” section and vote newcomers into the first team for a trial 🤣. Could even loan them out to PorkTalk to thicken their skins.

The thread with some Paddy’s artwork was incredible “Eat up Gary, you’re the weakest” still makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom