LYDON / bomber_command - RIP

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where did that year go? Like some have already said, this forum hasn’t been quite the same without him. Unique.

I remember how there might be a heated spat going off between 2 posters or a keyboard warrior giving a controversial view in a really strong manner.

Lyndon would come along with his witty almost Monty Pythoneaque humour and throw in a real curve ball that would be so funny and defuse things. He’s certainly missed on this forum.

Hello there everyone.

We'd just like to wish you all a wonderful and prosperous 2020.
May all your dreams come true and you all live life to the fullest.

Thank you all for the tags LYDON as it seems to us that he's still around and not forgotten, :cool:

We've not heard from him in a while, the last time was when he'd locked ''a fatman'' in Dempsey's Cubicle 2 (again).
Did he ever tell you about the sponsored walk around 'Tango' ............................

bliain nua shona
UTB

Hello there everyone.

Thank you all for the tags LYDON as it seems to us that he's still around and not forgotten, :cool:

We've not heard from him in a while, the last time was when he'd locked ''a fatman'' in Dempsey's Cubicle 2 (again).
Did he ever tell you about the sponsored walk around 'Tango' ............................

bliain nua shona
UTB

Oh he's still around alright. As I have learnt myself, maybe not quite in the way we would really like, but nonetheless still around.

Still love the mad old bugger.

Happy new year and LYDON Wherever you are, ta......

As Wolf Tone, he had them all over the place on PorkTalk. Much of his best work was with Sexy Pistol on OM. Or SexPest/The Glossop Mauler as he named him. No pig was safe though.

Sadly missed.

Best wishes to his loved ones.

Hello there everyone.

bliain nua shona
UTB

Happy New Year to the Lyndon clan. All the best for 2020.

He was a top poster and brought many a smile to people on here, be proud of him.

Hello.

We're pleased to say that the 'SUFC Brick' that the ol' man had designed and made will be ready to be erected
when all things football are back to normal.

You can't miss it, and as he wanted, could everyone sign it... This is his design...he hoped it will be taken in the spirit of who he was!

1587386477115.png

Be sure to be safe. Loves and kisses to ya's all.

Hello.

We're pleased to say that the 'SUFC Brick' that the ol' man had designed and made will be ready to be erected

You can't miss it, and as he wanted, could everyone sign it... This is his design...he hoped it will be taken in the spirit of who he was!

View attachment 77604

Ta, UTB

Hello.

View attachment 77604

Says all that needs to be said about LYDON and his approach to life. We were fortunate to have him as 'one of our own', and he raised the posting bar to levels that will never be equalled.

Top man was your fella.........now, when's the t-shirt going to be available?

Update

Ta! to 'you know who you are'
:shark::shark::shark::shark::shark:

How kind of you! Many thanks. I feel certain the old bugger would have moistened his celestial gusset, if only just a little, at the eventual banning of the Quality Shark Hunter from Whitby.

Shalom back atcha (and at him, long may he continue to RIP).

:shark:

Been trawling.
Never really knew what the ol' man got up to on the football boards.

The first

What did he say? Anyone know?

second

Was he Beano?
We thought he was Wolfe Tone.

third

Post 17

is there anymore?

What's the :shark: mean?

Who are?

ScouseBlade
Katchuro
SeanBean'sTattoo
The Glossop Mauler
The Dr
McNulty
SexPest or SexyPisol
Tyler Durden
Holden C
AussieOwl #COWARD

1587489645263.png

what's this about?

Pigs Mad
in SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MATCHDAY
Posted February 15, 2010
longreach said:
:angry:

This "Bomber Command" entity. Is it a moderator on there?
Just had a quick view of some of the posts, what a foul mouthed, brain dead, knuckle dragging piece of shyte he/she is.
..and the site hurts yer eyes
:excl:

(Wrong section)?
'Bomber Command' is the sort of idiot that the rubbish moderators on there allow to post. It also helps if 'u post abserlote wibble in ungreermaticel stile which the fick mods like coz there stoopid'
Little wonder that I got banned from there then, eh?
The mods don't understand irony at all. They probably think it's some form of steel.
Mind you, when I was on Unitedite they had a numskull like 'brownie' as a moderator!
Dear oh dear.
....................But at least I've met a few Blades who have an IQ greater than their shoe size.
:)

He must have caused some people to be a bit annoyed judging by this thread.

'what a foul mouthed, brain dead, knuckle dragging piece of shyte he/she is'

and this as Wolfe Tone

Guest wolfe tone
  • Guest wolfe tone
  • Sheffield Wednesday Guest
Posted May 8, 2008
Boy_Wonder_SWFC said:
On all the main roads around the stadium there are flag poles owned by the club, they were erected and used during Euro 96. Imagine that on a match day, Wednesday flags on every pole, would certainly build an atmosphere around the ground
a bit like nuremberg, maybe, no ?
Posted Image

it's the way forward.

Last edited:
Who are?

ScouseBlade
Katchuro
SeanBean'sTattoo
The Glossop Mauler
The Dr
McNulty
SexPest or SexyPisol
Tyler Durden
Holden C
AussieOwl #COWARD

Seanbeanstattoo, his name escapes me. Used to be the landlord of The Closed Shop on Commonside. Only met him once or twice. Ainsley Harriott might know.

The artist formally known as Tyler Durden is a pal of mine. Also known as Bashar Al Asaba.

Only know the others as old BladesMad usernames. McNulty was a pig, if I remember correctly. Katchuro was a top poster.

The forum is unquestionably worse off without Lydon. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom