Lyd Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
Been following his social for a while whilst the players have been off he certainly seems to be enjoying himself with food and suggestions of drinking. Have a feeling he’s gonna come back in much worse shape than the others and his attitude towards diet etc may explain why he can’t sustain 90 mins.

wonder if we will look to move him on whenever the window does open.. great player but if he’s not committed to it then hes only gonna be a passenger

Last edited:

Been following his social for a while whilst the players have been off he certainly seems to be enjoying himself with food and suggestions of drinking. Have a feeling he’s gonna come back in much worse shape than the others and his attitude towards diet etc may explain why he can’t sustain 90 mins.

wonder if we will look to move him on whenever the window does open.. great player but if he’s not committed to it then hes only gonna be a passenger
On his day he's our best striker but his fitness is obviously the big concern. I'd keep him and give him an ultimatum of get fit of off ya go. They should show him what happened to Nade.

On his day he's our best striker but his fitness is obviously the big concern. I'd keep him and give him an ultimatum of get fit of off ya go. They should show him what happened to Nade.

he’s a phenomenal talent but you would have hoped he have got up to speed by the time the season paused

Bet the club are real proud of him, his attitude is disgraceful to be honest.

Can see exactly why Bournemouth fans were happy to get rid, looks like he put it in initially, then reverted to type.

It’s an obvious issue and has been for a while.

It’s telling that ALL of the lads brought to the club in the summer lag behind those already here in terms of overall fitness / stamina.

UTB

Glad Im not stuck in a foreign country alone unable to see friends and family ,give the lad a break.

They are also being given plans to keep in shape - they each were delivered a watt bike for example - with metrics that would show if they are not. I would imagine they are still putting the work in, so the occasional carb frenzy won't hurt. I'm just not sure that taking snippets from Instagram could be a definitive guide to his professionalism, just as I haven't written off Jag's career for his lamentable attempt to juggle a bog roll... like you say sitters, give the lad a break!

He's the one player this enforced break could be really detrimental for.

But surely, surely the club are well on top of him and monitoring his condition?

He said the right things in a recent interview. He has to back it up and work hard - and for him that's mostly working to control his own diet.

Do you think Berge is doing the same?
Why do people wank themselves off about how great Norway and Norwegians are ? Its one of the last places on earth I would want to live. Im sure they have an Avacado and endame bean takeaway in Oslo the perfect twats.

cough Anders Brevick cough

Why do people wank themselves off about how great Norway and Norwegians are ? Its one of the last places on earth I would want to live. Im sure they have an Avacado and endame bean takeaway in Oslo the perfect twats.

cough Anders Brevick cough
As oppose to wanking themselves off to a fat loafer? He's not the first person to have had a couple of setbacks in his life and he wont be the last. People need to stop making excuses for him.

I feel for him if he’s struggling. But he’s not been fit all season and especially in a team like ours, you really have to be if you want to play.

That said, he’s our most talented striker and can do things no one else can do. Talk of moving him on is madness.

Let’s see what he’s like with a break, a full pre-season and a good run in the team. He’s scored goals already and I’m excited to see what he can do.

Lad could surprise us could come back fitter and stronger but I doubt it

Yep Wilder will take a big interest in the shape the squad comes back to training.
Any that cant be trusted to do the plan they were given will find him a tough cooky to deal with.
They're professional sportsman! Wilder will get rid of any that cant stay focused on there fitness.
I think Moose will be watched carefully maybe the reason he was overlooked at Bournmouth was due to his lack of discipline around fitness. Wilder wont tolerate him if that's the case.
I hope not like most fans I like what he's got to offer the team but if fitness levels are going to be an ongoing problem he will be gone.
Warnock got rid of Nade for similar reasons
although he's gone on to have a long career but at a lower level.

Yep Wilder will take a big interest in the shape the squad comes back to training.
Any that cant be trusted to do the plan they were given will find him a tough cooky to deal with.
They're professional sportsman! Wilder will get rid of any that cant stay focused on there fitness.
I think Moose will be watched carefully maybe the reason he was overlooked at Bournmouth was due to his lack of discipline around fitness. Wilder wont tolerate him if that's the case.
I hope not like most fans I like what he's got to offer the team but if fitness levels are going to be an ongoing problem he will be gone.
Warnock got rid of Nade for similar reasons
although he's gone on to have a long career but at a lower level.

Maybe coincidence but they all seem to be using the same exercise bike so reckon the club will have dropped one off with each player to remain in shape. Norwood is posting daily stats on his achievements on Instagram

Lys does seem to have a most "un-Wilder" like attitude to diet and training. Watching highlights of early season games, he looks absolutely fantastic. However, you can see why Bournemouth eventually gave up on him. Hope that he can live up to his potential, but at the minute, an impact sub seems to be his best chance.

There'll be no excuse if any player has ignored the club's instructions. The fact that they're at home is an unwelcome intrusion, not a reason to abuse their responsibilities to the club. The players are well paid, and by now they'll all understand their obligations. If this is something they choose to ignore then they'll lose all empathy from those of us who support the club. However, I know Lys is being singled out, but there was the recent revelation of how his own domestic situation impacted on his life, so I think we need to cut the guy a little slack before viewing his life in black and white terms. He's shown that he's capable of delivering at this level, and given the scarcity of quality attacking players perhaps a more considered approach would be more constructive and offer longterm help to a player who has the potential to be one of this club's prized assets.

Back
Top Bottom