Lunstrum - the problem?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well, not exactly. We know he's not signing a new contract, so is basically working his ticket and awaiting a lifeline thrown from another PL club so he can go and warm the bench elsewhere - because he's reckons he is that good. What we also know is that for a fleeting moment early last season, he seemed to be what he thinks he is - a midfield powerhouse. Since the second half v Man U at the Lane however when they basically bypassed him and went 2-3 ahead, he's been a bit bobbar, hence Wilder bringing Berge into the team. What is fuelling his fire, and this debate, is that since O'Connell's injury and Henderson's exit and the whole team's collapse into shitness, suddenly Lundstram has become indispensable. I ask all to look exactly what he actually brings and contextualise that with the state of the playing squad and ask yourselves, 'are we being a bit needy eulogising and lionising mediocrity?'

pommpey
Someone with a bit of sense 👍 maybe I am completely off, maybe it's bang on the money or maybe it's a mixture of this and other things.

Lundstram's situation is publicly known and I don't feel to broach the question I have is wildy speculation.

He’s lucky in that his reputation is much better than his actual ability....most pundits and fans of other clubs think he ‘s one of our best players.
We've got to hate Fantasy Football for putting him down as a defender, improved his profile fantastically.

Whatever a LOAN player does or says,you have no control over,his parent club has that control,anyone with an ounce of savvy would understand that.

Deano a player that decided he wanted to move on,back to his parent club and try and become No1 at arguably the biggest club in the world playing in Europe,yeh he is a bit of a cunt for wanting that int he.

Who is this player you refer to as Lundstrum ? ffs.
So whats the problem with Lunny wanting to move on and earn more money and maybe even better his career? He's not trying to force a move nor is he refusing to play or train. You're just looking for someone to blame

Starts in a midfield free for me with Berger and Norwould

So whats the problem with Lunny wanting to move on and earn more money and maybe even better his career? He's not trying to force a move nor is he refusing to play or train. You're just looking for someone to blame
By not signing his improved contract,he is forcing a move and could be gone in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom