Lundstram contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regarding contract extension of one of the players:

Chris Wilder: “We hopefully might have a bit of news in the next 48 hours about one of our players. That'll be another one ticked off. It does take time but I'll say the same things. I believe all the boys we're talking to want to commit. If we can keep ticking them off, one by one, week by week, then I'll be delighted."

Is it lunny?
Norwood, Bash, Billy and Didsy’s contracts all run out next season. So could be any of these.

Am I the only one who is still a fan of Lundstram? He improved us against Bournemouth when he came on and scored the winner. Yesterday, I thought the first half he was OK, his performance worsened in the second half. He wasn't the only one though.
Nope.

I was just wondering on what basis exactly do some people think that Besic is better than Lundstram.

I'm not arguing that he isn't because like most of us I just haven't seen enough of Besic to form an informed opinion.

Bit like Freeman and anyone else that's not in the team, they're obviously better than the first choices cos they've done nowt wrong and they've got loads of potential if only Wilder would give them a chance.

Regarding contract extension of one of the players:

Chris Wilder: “We hopefully might have a bit of news in the next 48 hours about one of our players. That'll be another one ticked off. It does take time but I'll say the same things. I believe all the boys we're talking to want to commit. If we can keep ticking them off, one by one, week by week, then I'll be delighted."

Is it lunny?
Ooohhh, next 48 hours, just in time to announce it at the Norwich game, once the fancy video has been sorted!

“Social media’s working overtime” on this according to Wilder. “I’m sure they’ll make it relevant”.

Hoping the video is in that case him signing his name misspelt, crossing it out, repeating this two or three times, having to wait for a reprint of the contract arrives, before final singing ‘John Lundstram’.

Hopefully not just Lundstram signing it wearing a face mask.

Sheffield United
@SheffieldUnited

·
22m

Writing hand

Popular wing-back Enda Stevens has signed a new long-term contract to extend his stay at Bramall Lane until 2023. The Republic of Ireland international has been in excellent form this season, one of United’s most consistent performers in the Premier League to date.
https://t.co/MOI6X5UG2B?amp=1

Get Den Haag on the blower, we've got another one.

Apologies for not being up to speed, but if Lundstram's agent really is Duffy's agent then surely Lundstram might realise that (a) his agent will get nowhere pushing for unrealistic demands, and (b) the history of Duffy's departure might hang like a cloud over any contractual demands, thus any expectation of friction-less discussions are probably non-existent. I hope I'm wrong, but once bad blood is created then for any agent who's sullied himself previously, the odds of a constructive and mutually beneficial agreement being given a chance to breathe is somewhere between zero and minus-zero.

I hope Lundstram is able to drive his agenda rather than allow the agent to ultimately determine where this might lead. It would be a shame if we witnessed a repeat base on acrimony and an agent who was attempting to play a manager that is impervious to any type of agent manipulation. I wonder what Lunny thinks will happen if he were to leave the Blades? I recall Duffy suggesting that there were a couple of clubs interested in him, and we know where the truth of this lead the guy, so what seems to be an end to a career in this country would, I hope, act as a how-not-to-do session. Possibly a good example of the grass not always being greener?

Of the players we own it's either Kieron Freeman, John Lundstram, Phil Jagielka, Jack Rodwell, or Leon Clarke.

Didn't hear the exact quote so don't know if he says anything that rules out the loanees, if not it could be Zivko or Retsos.

Personally I think it's either Lundstram or an outside chance of K Freeman. I can see Wilder wanting to keep K Freeman, though perhaps a lot of us wouldn't agree.

It's unlikely the rest of that list will be offered new contracts, and if they were, they wouldn't argue about it.

Short career. Players will know that more than ever right now.

As will agents knowing that transfers are likely to be hit for a few windows.

Given that it wasn't that long ago that Norwood intimated that he'd like to finish his career here, I think it's safe to leave ON out of any possible departures.

Enda has committed to a further three years (possibly with a further year option?), so if it is Lundstram who's leaving I don't think this is as damaging as it might appear. Lundstram's made decent progress this season, but whether he's what you'd consider an essential first team player I'm not convinced.

Current contract situations

I would have thought that it isn't a good time for players to make wage demands, the next couple of years are going to be tough.

PEOPLE PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO WITH ALAN BIGGS

HE TALKS ABOUT IF PLAYERS AREN'T COMFORTABLE EXTENDING THEIR CONTRACTS FOR ANOTHER MONTH THEN THEY DONT HAVE TOO.

NOTHING TO DO WITH LUNNY

Yes the caps is purposely done to hopefully make people read it! Our fan base is so negative and don’t even watch the video.

PEOPLE PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO WITH ALAN BIGGS

HE TALKS ABOUT IF PLAYERS AREN'T COMFORTABLE EXTENDING THEIR CONTRACTS FOR ANOTHER MONTH THEN THEY DONT HAVE TOO.

NOTHING TO DO WITH LUNNY

Yes the caps is purposely done to hopefully make people read it! Our fan base is so negative and don’t even watch the video.

You watched the wrong video thats in Part 1.

Current contract situations

Plastered with ads.
John “Lundstrom”
Richard Stearman’s on it.
Ravel Morrison given an extra year than he has.

Come back Transfermarkt, all is forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom