Luke Freeman talking on Talksport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheffsteel

Reaction score
Listening to the Jim White show now.

They’ve just announced that Luke Freeman is on their show later this morning
Talking about why he’s agreed to join Chris Wilder at Sheffield United when there a decent possibility they could be relegated back down to the Championship.

Should be interesting,

Talking about why he’s agreed to join Chris Wilder at Sheffield United when there a decent possibility they could be relegated back down to the Championship.

Should be interesting,

Or what....just stay in the championship?

Jim White is nothing more than a mouthpiece. What he knows about the game can be written on the back of a postage stamp with a bingo dabber!

Should be interesting,

Well that sounds positive. How about why he's left a below average Championship team for a Premier League team. Reckon the answer might be obvious.

Because there is.
Statistically as much chance of staying up. ;). Not a huge amount of evidence to support your theory? As has been said, no one has even kicked a ball.

Looking ahead to a completely fresh season where everyone starts from scratch, we are arguably, despite lack of experience on a par with at least 8 other teams I would suggest. 16th for me above Newcastle, Brighton,Bournemouth and Naaarge.

Last edited:
Statistically as much chance of staying up. ;). Not a huge amount of evidence to support your theory? As has been said, no one has even kicked a ball.

Looking ahead to a completely fresh season where everyone starts from scratch, we are arguably, despite lack of experience on a par with at least 8 other teams I would suggest. 16th for me above Newcastle, Brighton,Bournemouth and Naaarge.

Not a huge amount of evidence? 2 of the 3 who went up came back down last season. If I could be bothered to look back they'll be plenty more examples.

For the record, I think we'll be ok. But it's likely that we'll struggle. Who knows, there could be just one goal in it again like 2007.

Fakin' talk sport, talking fakin' bollocks and West Amm all fakin' day long.

th

Not a huge amount of evidence? 2 of the 3 who went up came back down last season. If I could be bothered to look back they'll be plenty more examples.

For the record, I think we'll be ok. But it's likely that we'll struggle. Who knows, there could be just one goal in it again like 2007.
I'm pleased to hear that, but don't think we'll struggle. My optimism is supported by CWAK's eye for detail and willingness to change what's not working.
Yes it's a step up but it's still a game of football. I think the Premier League is over-hyped anyway for media purposes. That aside, the pace at which we play will surprise a few, as will our levels of fitness which will have been raised a notch or two I suspect.

I cannot be anything but excited. Not an ounce of fear. Why would there be, we like being the underdog don't we?

Just when I thought it was not possible for Jim White to drop any further in my estimation. What a god-awful presenter he is. Why, at 27 years old, would you want to leave a poor championship club who narrowly missed out on relegation to join a premier league club, playing under the manager of the year, for more money on a longer contract?! Hmmmmm, let me think....

Not that please !!!

Just when I thought it was not possible for Jim White to drop any further in my estimation. What a god-awful presenter he is. Why, at 27 years old, would you want to leave a poor championship club who narrowly missed out on relegation to join a premier league club, playing under the manager of the year, for more money on a longer contract?! Hmmmmm, let me think....

Mr Shouty. I've no idea how he's got on the radio, or why anyone even bothers to be interviewed by him. He asks questions and during the answer he shouts his own answer over them. He's an absolute twat.

Bournemouth, really.

We're on the brink of signing one of their rrserves in the hope he is our saviour, best have a rethink their mate.

The "millionaire Paul Daniels" springs to mind 😄

Jim White is nothing more than a mouthpiece. What he knows about the game can be written on the back of a postage stamp with a bingo dabber!

He’s 100% another one who was absolutely gutted, confused and couldn’t comprehend that we beat Leeds to promotion.

Definitely had to google other members of our squad and write it down on a post it note before his interview with Freeman.

He’s 100% another one who was absolutely gutted, confused and couldn’t comprehend that we beat Leeds to promotion.

Definitely had to google other members of our squad and write it down on a post it note before his interview with Freeman.

Interview with NTT20 podcast team last season:

Whyte: So boys, who should we be looking out for in the Championship this year?
NTT20: Well we like the look of Sheffiel...
Whyte: So Leeds you say?
NTT20: Well yes, Bielsa has the reputation, but we like what Chris Wil....
Whyte: Yes Bielsa really looks like the appointment Leeds fans have been wanting
NTT20: Very true, but back onto Sheff
Whyte: So there you have it folks, Leeds the team to watch out for this season.

A grown man who decided Yellow represents football transfers and gets an erection when players from France sign for Turkish teams, Sky sources asre reporting hes a massive bell end, find all those transfer twats on Sky tiresome.

I can’t stand the Pig Garrido, Plug look a like Wendy ****

According to Jim White "The Premier League needs Leeds United" April 2019

No, Jim, it doesn't. Actually, the Championship needs Leeds United far more than the Premeir League.

Bournemouth, really.

We're on the brink of signing one of their rrserves in the hope he is our saviour, best have a rethink their mate.
It's a funny old game. ;) But I'll stick to my instincts ta. It's all subjective mate.

I don't remember anyone mentioning him being our saviour either but could have missed it I guess.

That's what I love though,we are a team not reliant on a "Saviour" and I am encouraged by the amount of players now at our disposal that can turn a game. :) UTB

Has he been on yet as don't want to listen to this twat White longer than necessary?

Interview with NTT20 podcast team last season:

Whyte: So boys, who should we be looking out for in the Championship this year?
NTT20: Well we like the look of Sheffiel...
Whyte: So Leeds you say?
NTT20: Well yes, Bielsa has the reputation, but we like what Chris Wil....
Whyte: Yes Bielsa really looks like the appointment Leeds fans have been wanting
NTT20: Very true, but back onto Sheff
Whyte: So there you have it folks, Leeds the team to watch out for this season.

Pretty much verbatim.....

I sometimes listen in a morning. Turned it on today as I got on the Parkway at the bottom of the Manor and it was adverts.

No word of a lie, I was in Rotherham before there was any talk of sport.

I sometimes listen in a morning. Turned it on today as I got on the Parkway at the bottom of the Manor and it was adverts.

No word of a lie, I was in Rotherham before there was any talk of sport.
And there isn't even a Selco in Sheffield. You have to go to Leeds, Manchester or Nottingham!

Back
Top Bottom