LS26 Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
Turns 40 today.

We celebrated his birthday yesterday with great trip to Charlton, shitloads of beer and a really enjoyable day was had by all, apart from the sodding last minute equaliser, and I'm paying for it today with a force 10 hangover.

Just want to wish him many happy returns, been my best friend for the last 20 years, and an all round top lad. I couldn't think of anyone better to have spent most of my adult life travelling round the country watching the Blades with.

Happy birthday pal, and here is to the next 40.......

Happy birthday. Although your choice of words in some of your posts makes me wince at times I do enjoy reading your posts.

Turns 40 today.

We celebrated his birthday yesterday with great trip to Charlton, shitloads of beer and a really enjoyable day was had by all, apart from the sodding last minute equaliser, and I'm paying for it today with a force 10 hangover.

Just want to wish him many happy returns, been my best friend for the last 20 years, and an all round top lad. I couldn't think of anyone better to have spent most of my adult life travelling round the country watching the Blades with.

Cheers - you're not bad for a 'vile leftie' ;-)

Anything from Jeremy yet Lesmond?

Now how can we upset the rest of Brownies friends?
Happy Birthday Marathon man.

Turns 40 today.

Nice one Brownie.
Happy very old birthday L26 ;)

Had a top day he's not bad is brownie paid for yesterday and been a good lad to hang around with down the years. Hope I can do another 40 - thanks all x

She ain't moving....

62c_sa.gif

LS26 is 40 ?

Fuck me , I thought he was about 15 or 16 ! It's refreshing to see that at the big 4 - 0 you still act like a chabby.

First impressions , eh ! :D:D

Belated birthday good wishes LS . ;)

Back
Top Bottom