LS26 Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

brownie

Reaction score
Turns 40 today.

We celebrated his birthday yesterday with great trip to Charlton, shitloads of beer and a really enjoyable day was had by all, apart from the sodding last minute equaliser, and I'm paying for it today with a force 10 hangover.

Just want to wish him many happy returns, been my best friend for the last 20 years, and an all round top lad. I couldn't think of anyone better to have spent most of my adult life travelling round the country watching the Blades with.

Happy birthday pal, and here is to the next 40.......

maidmarion

Reaction score
Happy birthday. Although your choice of words in some of your posts makes me wince at times I do enjoy reading your posts.

LS26BLADE

Reaction score
Turns 40 today.

We celebrated his birthday yesterday with great trip to Charlton, shitloads of beer and a really enjoyable day was had by all, apart from the sodding last minute equaliser, and I'm paying for it today with a force 10 hangover.

Just want to wish him many happy returns, been my best friend for the last 20 years, and an all round top lad. I couldn't think of anyone better to have spent most of my adult life travelling round the country watching the Blades with.

Happy birthday pal, and here is to the next 40.......
Cheers - you're not bad for a 'vile leftie' ;-)

boo radley

Reaction score
Now how can we upset the rest of Brownies friends?
Happy Birthday Marathon man.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom