Lots of praise for Lunny Freeman Baldock Ollie but...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

coolasanidiot

Reaction score
also got to say McBurnie looked just what we need a tenacious pain in the neck for all defenders.

So far every single one of these signings look terrific.

Can't wait to see Ravel, Osborn and Besic - it's simply a wonderful exciting time to be a Blade - parts of todays game were outstanding.

Thanks Chris you have been simply too good to be true.

McBurnie looks just like one of those awkward, gangly, reyt-handful centre forwards who will chase and make defences work their arses off whilst Sharp/Didsy/Robbo feed off the second ball.

Good acquisition. We just need to make sure he doesn't break his fucking ankle.

pommpey

Tenacious pain in the neck types won’t cut it at PL level.

I’m hoping that for £17m, he will turn out to be rather more than that !

Decent home debut. But Wilders appraisal of outstanding must either by calculated man Management, or incredibly wide of the mark !
IMHO.

UTB

Decent home debut. But Wilders appraisal of outstanding must either by calculated man Management, or incredibly wide of the mark !
IMHO.

UTB
i can’t work out if you are a wind ip merchant or on the wrong board.. last week you were giving it large about how Wilder hates Billy ffs

IMHO.

UTB

Give it a rest pal

He looked skinny and weak on the photo shoot, but looked massive and really strong on the field. He had some really nice deft touches, and brought the ball down nicely a few times, harried their defence, looked like a bully, but also knew when to back off. I think he had a promising start. Very pleased.

also got to say McBurnie looked just what we need a tenacious pain in the neck for all defenders.

So far every single one of these signings look terrific.

Can't wait to see Ravel, Osborn and Besic - it's simply a wonderful exciting time to be a Blade - parts of todays game were outstanding.

Thanks Chris you have been simply too good to be true.
Don’t forget the £10m moose!

I think watching McBurnie chasing down defenders like a man possessed is going to be my new favourite thing.

It was like having angry lion prowling about up front, tearing about and launching himself at absolutely everything that moved.

Beautiful.

Lively, held it in the corner well towards the end, and with him being so isolated got the shit kicked out of him without much complaint. Should have got a corner with a header that hit their defender.

Some great interaction with the crowd too.

IMHO.

UTB
Bollocks

I thought he did extremely well given he must have been seeing double for most of his time on the pitch after getting booted in the face.

Best be careful, PL will be changing the requirements soon if they catch wind :rolleyes:

I thought McBurnie did better than Robinson today. It’s my first real look at Robbo in the flesh and I don’t think he’s at quick as I thought he was going to be.

I thought McBurnie did better than Robinson today. It’s my first real look at Robbo in the flesh and I don’t think he’s at quick as I thought he was going to be.

Everyone looks faster running against a bunch of chunky Chesterfield defenders

McBurnie is going to cause bother this season. He's like a spider on steroids.

Agree on Robinson, he looks like a trier to me but limited, hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Thought Stevens and McGoldrick looked good too.

Lundstram and baldock were the best players on the park. We restricted palace to absolutely nothing. Roll on Leicester next week!
Lundstrum man of match for me did lots of good things including scoring the goal but his work ethic was tremendous.
Flecks place is also under threat as Freeman changed the dynamics of our attack.
Seemed like Fleck pulled an hamstring with that Wild shot he will have a fight on his hands to get the shirt back when fit if today was a sample of what Freeman offers.

I think watching McBurnie chasing down defenders like a man possessed is going to be my new favourite thing.

It was like having angry lion prowling about up front, tearing about and launching himself at absolutely everything that moved.

Beautiful.

Couldn’t wait to get involved in the Baldock fracas too. We’re going to ❤️ this guy...

McBurnie does look menacing , he’s deffo gonna give defenders a difficult time .
I like it when he gestured to the crowd to make some noise .

He'll get his first goal very soon if he keeps playing like that.

Back
Top Bottom