Looking at other PL matches

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like they will smash Fulham next week

Wilder would be furious with that going to Anfield scoring 3 and losing he’d be spitting feathers

Thought Leeds were alright, Liverpool were miles off it though. I'm just glad we arent the darlings anymore.

Weeds putting 3 past Liverpool is an eye opener, it makes me more worried about where our goals are coming from this season!!??

Weeds putting 3 past Liverpool is an eye opener, it makes me more worried about where our goals are coming from this season!!??

Not that eye opening if you saw the state of Liverpool's defending. That's not the Liverpool from last season. They all looked stoned.

The thing they did well was not being overawed and having confidence. A lot of teams would be capable of scoring 3 against that Liverpool.

Not that eye opening if you saw the state of Liverpool's defending. That's not the Liverpool from last season. They all looked stoned.

The thing they did well was not being overawed and having confidence. A lot of teams would be capable of scoring 3 against that Liverpool.
Liverpool didn’t start with great performances for most games at the start of last season, but they kept getting result. See our game at BL for an example, they were shit, but won.

Except us obviously....

Leeds still looked right up for it today, looked like they're here to fight.
Hopefully it's just opening day adrenaline, but they made pool look very ordinary for the most part, and 3 goals past the prem champs is good going, whether they were off it or not, who else put 3 past them last season??

Except us obviously....

Hopefully it's just opening day adrenaline, but they made pool look very ordinary for the most part, and 3 goals past the prem champs is good going, whether they were off it or not, who else put 3 past them last season??

Watford, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid did, but while I'm not trying to diminish Leeds effort, Liverpool were fucking wank at the back, schoolboy stuff. They were beyond "off it", it was cataclysmic.

I’m pretty sure we’d have scored against them if Van Dyke passed the ball to our striker in their box as well.

Think Leeds will have enough to stay up. It defence isn’t good enough.

I've watched that as much as I can without been biased. Liverpool are great but weren't firing on all cylinders but leeds can't defend like that. They'll be ok but there's a reason they'll finish below us and it's because they look suspect. I've seen 2 teams today that will come below us. We only need 1 more

When teams sit in against Leeds (like we did) they will blow themselves out. The defences are better at this level and not every team will play basketball with them.

Does help a bit when Virgil lays one on a plate for you.

Through gritted teeth, thought Leeds did well, assisted by some slack Liverpool defending.
What will sap them of energy, is putting in that much work and still losing by the odd goal. Can see this happening to them regularly. Blades will accumulate more points over the season.

Except us obviously....

Made Pool look ordinary?
I didn't watch it all but last 30 mins or so was one way traffic.
Infogol XG map suggests a fair score might have been 3 0...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912-205642_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912-205642_Chrome.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 11
The first 5 matches all seem to offer the possibility of taking points. Would love to see the Blades take advantage and get off to a strong start!

Leeds looked tidy today good manager Bielsa I know they let 4 in but they won’t face much better than Liverpool, Fulham are a bit of an unknown quantity at minute be interesting to see how it pans out hopefully blades get off to a decent start

Ballon d'Or candidate Lingard was playing? Even more impressive Villa won then!

Looking like they'll have a good GK for their match vs. us:

@JPercyTelegraph
Emiliano Martinez is having his medical at #avfc this afternoon. Deal worth around £20m agreed with Arsenal. Martinez set to start Premier League opener against Sheff Utd #afc
Hes still got to play behind their shitty defence though.

Back
Top Bottom