London Blades?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
First time post from me, apologies if this topic has been covered or should go somewhere else.

I've been a blade all my life and moved to London from Sheffield a few years ago - this season i'm hoping to make it to a lot of away games and was wondering if there is a crop of blades down in London who often do the journeys? I'm thinking of doing Middlesbrough away as a starter so happy to hear if people want to travel together or meet up there.

First time post from me, apologies if this topic has been covered or should go somewhere else.

I've been a blade all my life and moved to London from Sheffield a few years ago - this season i'm hoping to make it to a lot of away games and was wondering if there is a crop of blades down in London who often do the journeys? I'm thinking of doing Middlesbrough away as a starter so happy to hear if people want to travel together or meet up there.

Whereabouts in London are you? There's a few floating about down here.

They have a FB page..

There's a London Blades - Sheffield United fans in the capital Facebook page if you're on FB where LBs (and ex-LBs like me) arrange meet ups for games etc.

For info, there's also a few of us around London and the general south east who don't do falsebookbolloxs, frankly I'm not interested in trivia like how someone had beans on toast for tea thanks so give it a total miss but its good to share info on pub meet ups, shared lifts etc on here.
I posted several of our meet ups and lift offers last season. Some of our lot have been to brentford, barnsley and boro games so far this season and do most in the midlands and darn sarf when we can get tickets.

Calling London Blades!

Despite being a ST holder I’m going to be in the capital for the game tomorrow. Any idea of pubs in town that might be showing dem Blades??
Apparently there’s some premier league minnows playing at the same time.

I’m down in London for the villa game, would be good to watch it with fellow blades...
My missus is coming though and I will gladly pay someone to take her off me!!!

Calling London Blades!

Despite being a ST holder I’m going to be in the capital for the game tomorrow. Any idea of pubs in town that might be showing dem Blades??
Apparently there’s some premier league minnows playing at the same time.

I’m down in London for the villa game, would be good to watch it with fellow blades...
My missus is coming though and I will gladly pay someone to take her off me!!!

We’ll be in the Albion at the end of Fleet Street from 5 ish

The Albion
2-3 New Bridge St, London EC4V 6AA
020 7583 0227
https://goo.gl/maps/yPuod5eJmiM2

Check upstairs if you don’t see us in the main bar

Looking forward to it already

Last minute balls up by the organiser. They aren’t showing it due to clashes with rugby and Chelsea game. Only place I could find that was showing it at short notice was sports bar in Canary Wharf

Sports Bar & Grill Canary
1 Crossrail Pl, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AR
020 7715 9606
https://goo.gl/maps/7VVfsEVy16E2

Anyone watching in central London (or South East) this weekend? Gi us a shout if there are a few of you.

I won't be around this Saturday, but just wanted to throw my hat in the ring as another London Blade. I'm living in Clapham at the moment, and I've always either been SW or SE London. I've converted my girlfriend to a Blades fan, and my mum is too, but always on the look-out for a decent pub to watch in with other Blades.

Complete aside, but if you're one of the pair of brothers who I keep randomly bumping into or seeing either in the pub to watch matches or at train stations on the way to matches, we need to properly arrange to watch a game together!

Anyone watching in central London (or South East) this weekend? Gi us a shout if there are a few of you.

Any London Blades knocking about on here will have access to the LB Facebook account where these things are normally posted. I'm not on facebook so rely on a message from somebody. Venues have moved around, but the recently the Maple Leaf in Covent Garden has been popular. Aside from that Steve, you can meet me East London way if you like. :)

Any London Blades knocking about on here will have access to the LB Facebook account where these things are normally posted. I'm not on facebook so rely on a message from somebody. Venues have moved around, but the recently the Maple Leaf in Covent Garden has been popular. Aside from that Steve, you can meet me East London way if you like. :)

Hi mate - any chance I could get in on this Facebook group? See my post above about being keen!

Maple seems a good shout. There's a spread of us from across London, so as much as I would prefer the convenience of South East, I think we'll have to go central. Will let you know if and where we end up.

Back
Top Bottom