Logan Chalmers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VLYDONIMIR

Totus tuus ego sum, Maria...
Reaction score
EPL clubs, Southampton, Brighton & Hove Albion, Crystal Palace, Sheffield United as well as a number of English Championship clubs have
expressed an interest in Dundee United's 20 year old forward, Logan Chalmers.

I'd rather Kenny logan

There's very little online, no showreel, basically it's a rumour that started with a Crystal Palace scout
who's been monitoring young Scotland based players with potential. SUFC were mentioned as one club
who've been watching. Another part of what I think is SUFC's scouting interest in these footballing wastelands!

I don't see it as a first team signing, but one who'll be a U23 player with a bench place at some point.

Didn't SUFC play Dundee United in a pre-season friendly last month?

Wasteland ? I think Dundee’s lower league club is better than Sheffield’s !

Written as a sarcastic response to those who criticise Scottish football outwith having much knowledge apart from what they read online or have pre conceived views.

As an aside, but I thought it was worth a mention.

The Crystal Palace scout also mentioned a first team player who has struggled under Roy Hodgson.
Available for £7m.
EPL clubs have been told, but no firm interest.
The player doesn't want to return back to his home country, wants to stay in the EPL and secure a place in his
country's Euro-Championship squad.

The Crystal Palace scout also mentioned a first team player who has struggled under Roy Hodgson.
Available for £7m.
The player doesn't want to return back to his home country, wants to stay in the EPL and secure a place in his
Max Meyer? Jaïro Riedewald?

Available for £7m.
??

Roy Hodgson has a message for Christian Benteke amid contrasting fortunes  of ex-Aston Villa duo - football.london

Back
Top Bottom