Loan Updates

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Exactly this, it’s like the Leicester City fan we met in the bar at MK after we’d won promotion. He was stood there talking with entitlement that they had to sack Ranieri because they should be doing better, yet he’d just given them their best season ever.

There is a huge sense of entitlement amongst some fans of certain clubs. Clearly Wigan have it
I’m not convinced the Leicester fans are the problem. It seems to be the players. They appear to be far too influential, like a mini Chelsea.

I’m not convinced the Leicester fans are the problem. It seems to be the players. They appear to be far too influential, like a mini Chelsea.
It was more that the fan I spoke to completely disregarded everything that Ranieri achieved with that team and believed that they could achieve it again.

It was more that the fan I spoke to completely disregarded everything that Ranieri achieved with that team and believed that they could achieve it again.
I remember Blackburn fans talking like this...

Maybe it’s a generational thing. One of my uni mates is from Leicester and I know quite a few Leicester supporters, none of whom thought they’d continue to be as successful.

I do think that any owner/CEO that starts pandering to supporters is asking for trouble. If you don’t have your own vision, WTF are you doing running a football club?

Leon Clarke is an enigma. A Wigan-supporting mate asked me what to expect when they signed him, bearing in mind he'd played for them previously and hadn't been great. I honestly didn't know what to tell him. I said he could look useless at times, but then he could have spells where he's on fire. It feels to me as though he thrives as the main man. By that logic, it meant he needed to hit the ground running at Wigan to become the main man. Seems as though that didn't happen, and now as a squad striker with the fans on his back he's not set-up to do very well there. Who knows though. Like I said, he's an enigma.

My kind of player. I grew up on Coppell, John Robertson and the peerless Davie Cooper at Celtic.”

Odd fucking childhood.
Stop being a dick for once and show Davie Cooper a bit of respect.

He was the biggest Rangers Blue Nose you could ever find.

Although I am sure you will make some joke about the Celtic tag and me nibbling at your childish effort at a bit of fun.....

Stop being a dick for once and show Davie Cooper a bit of respect.

He was the biggest Rangers Blue Nose you could ever find.

Although I am sure you will make some joke about the Celtic tag and me nibbling at your childish effort at a bit of fun.....

This year’s winning entry at the World Point-Missing Championship.

Devit, didn't he play for Barnstoneworth United?

This year’s winning entry at the World Point-Missing Championship.
Sadly I have to read the name of the the great Davie Cooper in one of your drivel fest posts.
I am surprised you don’t have a childish piss taking name for him. Even though you claim to rate him

CC066EE4-C2FF-41EA-A02A-CA5454420A57.png
Sadly I have to read the name of the the great Davie Cooper in one of your drivel fest posts.
I am surprised you don’t have a childish piss taking name for him. Even though you claim to rate him
It’s a quote from the link in the OP

Back
Top Bottom