Liverpool 2 United 0 - thoughts/ratings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure I agree with the McBurnie miss, it was a sitter he mistimed his kick - see Connor Wickham for Palace at Norwich

On another thread the stats show our players ran further than any other team over the 4 match holiday period.

They cant do more than that!

With less rotation than the vast majority too.

Thanks lads, that is commitment and effort. 4 points a good haul on those fixtures. Leicester used 18 players in their startong line -ups and lost heavily to M City and Liverpool , heavier than us!!

Did McBurnie do so well te even reach that nall after positioning himself so well?

Or did he miss a baby- liner?

On another thread the stats show our players ran further than any other team over the 4 match holiday period.

They cant do more than that!

With less rotation than the vast majority too.

Thanks lads, that is commitment and effort. 4 points a good haul on those fixtures. Leicester used 18 players in their startong line -ups and lost heavily to M City and Liverpool , heavier than us!!
All very good points. Given that both of the last two games were turned by massive slices of bad luck to put us behind and the league aristocracy into cruise mode ( watched liverpool again and unbelievable amount of sideways backwards between back 4) we should not be downhearted and applaud the effort of lads have put in. Hope they are enjoying their break this weekend and come back ready to pummel West Ham who we certainly owe one to.

Woodwardfan was spot on in his earlier assessment of Mousett. When we dont have the ball its like playing with 9 outfield players,he does absolutely nothing.

Why is he so unfit after 5 months at the club. Maybe his size makes him more injury prone and hes been told not to waste too much energy when we dont have the ball?

Dont get me wrong when we have the ball hes a difference maker but we cant carry a player in the Premiership. Our sports science guys have to figure out a way of getting him fitter pretty quick.

I was there Deadbat ,and you have it as I saw it ,maybe take a mark off Lunny McGoldrick and Mousset and give them to Hendo, bash and Norwood who was left pretty much on his own in the middle.
Henderson controlled the game.
Atmosphere from us was great , thanks Robertson for his tweet ,sick of getting messages about my ugly mug. Mathew St was great.

Back
Top Bottom