Little things that have changed since we got promoted

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just a thread for all the little things that have changed since we got promoted that may otherwise go unnoticed.

I'll start.

Our official Instagram account has changed from sufc_official to the posher 'sheffieldunited'.

iFollow Blades has fucked off (obviously) and the production value seems to have increased.

They've taken down some unofficial merch on those sell your design sites that've been there donkey's years, claimed by the EPL's legal team.

The BBC have our updated badge now as seen on Football Focus.
Kids are talking about The Blades in my lad's school ...... in Newcastle

'Absolute Scenes'

That's pretty cool actually. Bet DoorDeals never did owt like this 😂

Also, John Lundstram. Imagine telling him when he was playing for Oxford, that in a few years he'd be in a team top 6 in the Premier League, known nationwide, and there'd be huge photos of him printed on the walls in Saudi Arabia.

That's pretty cool actually. Bet DoorDeals never did owt like this 😂

Also, John Lundstram. Imagine telling him when he was playing for Oxford, that in a few years he'd be in a team top 6 in the Premier League, known nationwide, and there'd be huge photos of him printed on the walls in Saudi Arabia.

It's crazy. All positive stuff.

Ill give the fella in the front row a pass for wearing a blue and white scarf. Doubt he's ever heard of Wednesday.

It would be good if they could add a couple of extra turnstiles at the BL end of the South Stand. This season you could turn up at 2.45 and still end up missing kick off.
6 aint enough i agree!

6 aint enough i agree!

We were saying the same whilst queuing up for the Man City game at the Kop end.....we turned up early but still had to wait 10-15 minutes to get in.
They should have many more turnstyles, it’s not as though they’ll need to pay for extra staff to operate the turnstyle.

We were saying the same whilst queuing up for the Man City game at the Kop end.....we turned up early but still had to wait 10-15 minutes to get in.
They should have many more turnstyles, it’s not as though they’ll need to pay for extra staff to operate the turnstyle.

Hate those turnstiles. Get narrower every game...

It could be me getting fatter I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom