Incoming? Liam Shaw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Be compo at least given he's spent X amount of years in their development teams and under the age of 23.
Unless we send him to Belgium ala George Hirst. Let's hope that chancer throws his toys out of the pram again

Has one decent game against Exeter City in the cup and there's rumours about him signing 😂

Unless we send him to Belgium ala George Hirst. Let's hope that chancer throws his toys out of the pram again
Might help beerschot with their lack of bodies in midfield/defence.

I wouldn't be too sure that we could outbid them on salaries either. Isn't their current predicament as a result of paying out £35k+ to the likes of everyone's favourite little racist, at a time when we were paying ours c.£10-15k/week in the championship? Suggesting that they pay their players far more than we do? Isn't this the last year of the likes of Rhodes and Bananaman on big dosh so mayne that gravy train at the theatre of rust is approaching the buffers?
Perhaps we would be better off concentrating on the fact that if he joined us he would get paid monthly in one go rather than in several lumps as and when he finds more cash down the back of the owners sofa/ or being paid in D-Taxi vouchers!

"...Before anyone quotes Harry Maguire, he did at least come through our youth system...."

Thought Maguire had gone on record saying he was never a pig fan, to put the rumours to bed?
Not sure mate. He's certainly no Wednesday fan now!

Has one decent game against Exeter City in the cup and there's rumours about him signing 😂

To be fair he also played well against Derby.
He looks a tough player not afraid to tackle.
I normally take the pigs views on their players with a pinch of salt, Bannan, Palmer, Iofa etc they do tend to over hype them a bit like their attendances.
But I must admit to being impressed with Shaw.

Back
Top Bottom