Let's prove we are UNITED

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

munksyb

Reaction score
The commentators for our game against Manure constantly got it wrong by calling us Sheffield & them United, we all know who the original UNITED are . But I'm more concerned that we should make sure we dont turn into the glory chasing fair weather sort that have no concept of what being a true loyal supporter is
No one likes to lose, everyone has a view on how well or badly the team or certain players are doing, but having followed the Blades in every division including the 4th both home & away is something that the Manure / Chelsea / Liverpool / Arsenal / Spurs / Chealski fans have no concept of. We will never be world beater , we will never realistically challenge the buying power of these clubs, but we do have loyalty and a perspective of our local players and those we bring in buying into our history & well grounded love for our club.

Let's prove we are UNITED in every sense of the word, and scoff at the plastic fans of the so called big six.

We are Bladesmen

FREEEEEDDDOOOOOOMMMMM from the big six

NINTCHDBPICT000000692016.jpg

The commentators for our game against Manure constantly got it wrong by calling us Sheffield & them United

TBF Chris Sutton (on BT) was making a point of not calling Man Utd "United", he did it a few times but corrected himself. Darren Fletcher didn't, he referred to them as "United" throughout.

I can honestly say though, i never heard them refer to us as "Sheffield", it was always "Sheffield United" or "The Blades".

It annoys me more when they refer to Man Utd as "United" than it does when people refer to us as "Sheffield". If anything, the commentator could have referred to us both as "Manchester and Sheffield" due to the fact we are both Uniteds.

The commentators for our game against Manure constantly got it wrong by calling us Sheffield & them United, we all know who the original UNITED are . But I'm more concerned that we should make sure we dont turn into the glory chasing fair weather sort that have no concept of what being a true loyal supporter is
No one likes to lose, everyone has a view on how well or badly the team or certain players are doing, but having followed the Blades in every division including the 4th both home & away is something that the Manure / Chelsea / Liverpool / Arsenal / Spurs / Chealski fans have no concept of. We will never be world beater , we will never realistically challenge the buying power of these clubs, but we do have loyalty and a perspective of our local players and those we bring in buying into our history & well grounded love for our club.

Let's prove we are UNITED in every sense of the word, and scoff at the plastic fans of the so called big six.

We are Bladesmen

I was with the you until you said we will never be world-beaters.
We need to remove the shackles of this kind of subservient, small-minded mentality.

Back
Top Bottom