Let’s not laugh at Leeds...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm sorry they didn't go up, they deserve to. They've been better than anything that finished behind them
A (small) part of me agrees with you. I remember all too clearly the heartbreak of finishing 3rd and then fucking up the playoffs.

However,

It's Leeds.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

..and Villa will end up promoted with that little shit of a footballer playing a major part. Give me Bielsa over Grealish any day of the week. Leeds had a go and fell short.

A love of football breaks the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.

I actually had some sympathy for Leeds fans (not their players) when they missed out on the top two because it could have been us and also I know how down I was when we lost to Bristol and drew to Leeds and it looked like we were going to miss out. But then some of heir fans started giving our players stick for singing Leeds are falling apart again and I'm thinking grow up, its football and if you can't take it don't give it out and their players certainly made many comments to us during the closing weeks of the season.

I'm pleased they lost tonight, largely because I want the weakest team up and hopefully Derby will beat Villa. However, if it is Villa then I think fair play to them, unlike Leeds their fans seem to have a respect for what Wilder's achieved and have acknowledged that we were the better team in both games v them.

..and Villa will end up promoted with that little shit of a footballer playing a major part. Give me Bielsa over Grealish any day of the week. Leeds had a go and fell short.

Grealish will be gone........promoted or not.

I actually had some sympathy for Leeds fans (not their players) when they missed out on the top two because it could have been us and also I know how down I was when we lost to Bristol and drew to Leeds and it looked like we were going to miss out. But then some of heir fans started giving our players stick for singing Leeds are falling apart again and I'm thinking grow up, its football and if you can't take it don't give it out and their players certainly made many comments to us during the closing weeks of the season.

I'm pleased they lost tonight, largely because I want the weakest team up and hopefully Derby will beat Villa. However, if it is Villa then I think fair play to them, unlike Leeds their fans seem to have a respect for what Wilder's achieved and have acknowledged that we were the better team in both games v them.
Fuck em......Nobody felt sorry for us in the dog shit league.

That's a false equivalency though, a mardy player on one side and the internationally renowned manager of the other.

I prefer Dean Smith to that cheating cuntstump Patrick Bamford. Or that twat Phillips who tried to break Baldock's (?) leg last year

Why so much hate towards grealish

He’s quality and is the best player in the championship and is still at villa cause he’s a boyhood villa fan just like with our bill

He’s far too good for villa and should be playing for a top 6 team

Why so much hate towards grealish

He’s quality and is the best player in the championship and is still at villa cause he’s a boyhood villa fan just like with our bill

He’s far too good for villa and should be playing for a top 6 team

I feel like I've missed something then. He's a decent upper Championship midfielder to me. Not as good as Maddison was at Norwich.

Quiet in the two Villa playoff legs outside of winning a pen.

Everyone seems to pass to him but I don't get it.

I feel like I've missed something then. He's a decent upper Championship midfielder to me. Not as good as Maddison was at Norwich.

Quiet in the two Villa playoff legs outside of winning a pen.

Everyone seems to pass to him but I don't get it.

He’s quality similar to Maddison

Back
Top Bottom