Let’s not laugh at Leeds...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Double the entertainment for me. At my brass band we have a very vocal Leeds fan on tuba, who has been giving plenty of lip all season long. Firstly it was great fun to follow the score at Wednesday night's rehearsal and watch his reaction, but the cherry on the cake came last night when our conductor (a big Huddersfield fan) presented him with a "with deepest sympathy" card. He has been sowing seeds all season, and now he is reaping them!

Double the entertainment for me. At my brass band we have a very vocal Leeds fan on tuba, who has been giving plenty of lip all season long. Firstly it was great fun to follow the score at Wednesday night's rehearsal and watch his reaction, but the cherry on the cake came last night when our conductor (a big Huddersfield fan) presented him with a "with deepest sympathy" card. He has been sowing seeds all season, and now he is reaping them!

You must be a hell of a band if he prefers band practice to a play off semi

Oris he just a typical (tuba playing) L###s 'fan' - red faced & full of wind & spittle

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Let's not be too hard on them. Just read that welcome to us in 1961 for the Cup semi-final - we wouldn't want their inferiority complex to re-surface, now, would we?

Back
Top Bottom