Leon.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
Do we have a squad place left in the max 25?

Left field again but if John Lundstram, Enda Stevens and George Baldock find life comfortable at our new level, then so might Leon.

Our man Leon has a certain languidness, a certain confidence, a certain belief in himself, certainly from outward impressions.

The P.L. is full of bullshitters; the strut and pose brigade; the haircut and nails platoon.

I'm not saying Leon is any of those but he does have a certain unhurried class about his play. He can produce results too, his goalscoring with us has been great.

In a way I think life could be a lit easier at this level for strikers because, from what I see, nobody likes a tackle in the P.L., they get fairly close and dangle a leg, but they dont actually tackle. They really do give strikers plenty of time.

I reckon Leon could have a great run with all that time.

Just a bit left field, should we have a few injuries!

• Banned
No need to be obtuse. There is a current & ongoing debate about Leon’s appearance in the squad.

Where? Sorry but I did search.

Anyway the thread is just as much about P.L. defences as Leon.

Left field again but if John Lundstram, Enda Stevens and George Baldock find life comfortable at our new level, then so might Leon.

Our man Leon has a certain languidness, a certain confidence, a certain belief in himself, certainly from outward impressions.

The P.L. is full of bullshitters; the strut and pose brigade; the haircut and nails platoon.

I'm not saying Leon is any of those but he does have a certain unhurried class about his play. He can produce results too, his goalscoring with us has been great.

In a way I think life could be a lit easier at this level for strikers because, from what I see, nobody likes a tackle in the P.L., they get fairly close and dangle a leg, but they dont actually tackle. They really do give strikers plenty of time.

Reminds me a bit of Lukaku at times. Divides opinion, languid style, turning circle of an oil tanker, questionable first touch, banged in 12 for man utd last season.

We need a Thread Police sniffer dog to check these “searches”.

F110F3CB-FEF7-4E53-9886-99AB2ADDDDA9.jpeg

What took you so long? A WWF post usually draws you in like a blow-fly around dogshit with your Bladesmad mates quick to follow suit.

Just take your medicine regularly Mr Angry.

Off topic as usual. Careful you don’t get banned.

I honestly don’t know if this is a joke :)

Premier League defenders do slightly more than get close and dangle a leg. It’s why most of them play for their country in their spare time.

You don't get banned for calling someone out for trolling.

And your post is about exactly what to do with the thread?

Mine related to the fact that any search wasn’t particularly detailed ( 4th “hit” under Leon) despite the claims. Yours was purely trolling me.

And your post is about exactly what to do with the thread?

Mine related to the fact that any search wasn’t particularly detailed ( 4th “hit” under Leon) despite the claims. Yours was purely trolling me.

What had that to do with the OP's subject matter? It's you who was trolling as you always do with this particular poster. You have a very unhealthy obsession towards this guy and you and a few ex-Bladesmadders have been trying to hound him off the forum for a while now. I'd get this checked out if I was you, I find this kind of behaviour a bit disturbing on a public forum.

Back
Top Bottom