Leon Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

60/20/20.

Thanks for the 20👍😀.

I can think of someone else who is on the road to hero worship for the 20 an all.

It must be the “Blades Way” 😂😂

UTB

Last edited:
I think I speak for a few when I say I was (to put it mildly) underwhelmed with the signing of Leon Clarke. But my god, he ran his socks off for us and scored some incredibly vital goals in his time here starting in League One.

People call him a journeyman player and that's exactly what he was before he found a degree of comfortability at BDTBL and under the wing of Chris Wilder. He found another gear with us, he reached another level and I think he'd even admit he found some of his best form of his career on his very own journey with us. He was one of my first players on the team sheet and I'll never forget what he and his team mates (some here still, some not) did for us to get us to the Premier League off the bottom of league one.

I have a feeling this/that squad will be invited back in 20years to talk to the fans about this particular era and I hope Leon RSVP's because I'll be there for that to buy him a pint.

I’ll stick my hand up and agree with most
I was left scratching my head at this signing ( didn’t think he’d be good enough )
Leading up to bouncing day no Billy / Ched just that fat fucker who couldn’t score for us ( Dem pigs 🐷) saying that
Boy o boy he put them in their place , then Wolves midweek , And what a run he went on then , well done sir
I for one wish him all the best and hope he goes on playing for a few years yet
I hope he never has to put his hand in his pocket for a pint if Dem Blades are in the pub with him
thank you Leon
ATB mate

Back
Top Bottom