* Leeds vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

* Leeds vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 0-1

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • 1-0

• 1-1

Votes: 33 18.8%
  • 0-2

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • 2-0

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • 2-1

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 29 16.5%
  • 2-2

Votes: 19 10.8%
  • 3-0

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 0-3

• 3-1

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • 1-3

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • 3-2

• 2-3

• 3-3

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 4-0

• 0-4

• 4-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4

• 4-2

• 2-4

• 4-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4

• Any other score

• Total voters

Good Pinch Of Snuff

I loves me a good pinch of
Reaction score
I just can't wait for Friday. Second biggest game of the season for me. Its been a while. I will be very happy with a draw but with Sir Chris in charge who am I to predict. I'm going for a 3-3 blockbuster under the floodlights. Any Blades going off here?

Last edited:

My first reaction was defeat, but they do play Leicester on Tuesday in the cup. Not sure if they play the 1st team or not in the cup.
Anyway trips to Bristol and Leicester and then a Yorkshire derby all in the space of 6 days might just take the edge off them so gone for 1-1.
They seem to be a bit of a jackel and Hyde side, good win on Saturday but they did manage to lose against Wednesday and Reading. Apparently a few Championship managers and fans saying they are the best side they have played according to the Leeds forum.

Ive gone for a 1-2 Blades win. We will start like a whirlwind as is the standard at the moment and will catch their shaky defence cold. Sharp nailed on to score, JOC also looks ready for a goal so I see him putting us 2 up.
However their forward line is frightening and I would be amazed if they didn't get 1 back. I expect another nervy finish.

Last edited:
Can genuinely see us absolutely smashing them if they defend like they have been doing in recent weeks. They put in a good display against Bristol City, and have got a tough game tomorrow against Leicester. But on our day we can play better than either of those teams- and I have no doubts that we’ll really turn up for the game, it all depends on if Leeds do.

Bad feeling about this. Gone for a 3 1 defeat. I'm always wrong so don't fret.

Just feel we're due on off day, which I've forgot what it looks like.

Second biggest game of the season?
Its my 3rd, the top two are the same team though if thay helps.

0-2 to the Mighty un's.

Gone for 0-1, Billy to score early.
A more reliable prediction: a small minority of so-called Blades will embarrass us by their behaviour.

Think there’s gonna be goals in this encounter & a stern away test at Bellend Road for the lads , I’ll go 2-2 on this one and a win next Tues

Well the dirties made the pigs look like fucking Barcelona,they were awful.
Very Jekyll and Hyde.
Tight dirty game.
Leeds red card,Billy spot kick to make it 0.1,Clark to put it to bed midway through the second half.
0:2.

I'll be going this. Brooks bagging his first goal against Leeds will do it for me

4 - 2 united

Difficult one to predict.

Leeds form is all over the place, they are really good or really bad.
Whereas we are so consistent and always good.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we win but as we haven’t drawn a match for ages i’ll go for s 1-1 draw.
Keep predicting draws but we keep winning.

Get a goal in front and their heads will drop....Two goals and its party time...Heart says 2-1..Head 1-1

0-1, then a Blades equaliser late on..

They rested 10 players last night against Leicester in the 4th round of the EFL, so you can see where their priorities lie.

Back
Top Bottom