Match Thread Leeds United v The Mighty Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Team doesn't look creative enough, the best way to nullify an opponent is to keep the ball,
Not let them have it and then have to constantly dig in.

What's the betting on a red for Bash today?
Hope the occasion doesn't get to him.
Never been a dirty player, but his 100%, full blooded commitment in that midfield today needs controlling.

Too big of a gap in between our Midfield and the Strikers right now

Just not keeping possession for long enough and giving them too much room at the back.

The right side of defence looks almost non-existant at times today, huge holes, not used to seeing us look so open, appreciate Leeds are bang on their game by the looks of it. Pricks.

McGoldrick is pissing me off, soon as he gets into the game, we'll go forward better.

It’s like the Brentford match.
We’re defending well but it looks like every player is totally in defense mode.
Our general passing, composure and decision making has been unusually poor so far.
Most of our players are being closed down apart from Basham, he’s had more of the ball than our other players but so far his quality has been poor.

This isn’t good, can’t even do the simple things right, like keep the ball, is Norwood on the pitch?

i knew this would be tough as leeds are best team in the championship. but this is tougher than i thought & if he can hold on to possession that would be nice

Came back into it last 5 when we tried to play a bit! Basham all over the shop. Not sure what he’s doing at the end either. CW just loves Bash.

I think wilder has put basham in midfield as an extra defender but it isn't working out because we cant get the ball out playing as we normally do going forward this is just drawing Leeds on to us. I dont know how we going to last out game playing like this because we have been lucky up to now.

Back
Top Bottom