Leeds number 10

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pure comedy!

Had a nightmare. Minced about the pitch, couldnt control the ball and kept falling over. Made himself look a reyt numpty.

He did ACTUALLY mince, didn’t he.

One of the worst first half performances I’ve ever seen from an opposing player.

Made even better that he seemed to be a complete cunt.

He got Evans booked when he should have walked dirty play acting cunt. He went full studs into Evans and Evans got the yellow because he didn't roll around like a grade A cunt. He then had the audacity to sprint to the touch line so he could get back on. The thing is a disgrace.

Feet like a threepenny bit. Never seen someone slice it out for a throw so many times in one game.

Yellow like garlic mayonnaise.

Will post on the game tomorrow bit busy tonight but cant have this:mad:

Poor Ali.:(

50/50 Ali got there first and your guy caught him hard on the leg.

We had Cooper sent off for exactly the same thing but with less contact few weeks ago.

You ignore the meanies Ali:cool:

Will post on the game tomorrow bit busy tonight but cant have this:mad:

Poor Ali.:(

50/50 Ali got there first and your guy caught him hard on the leg.

We had Cooper sent off for exactly the same thing but with less contact few weeks ago.

You ignore the meanies Ali:cool:

Both players went in and caught each other. Our man got up. your man rolled around. Our player probably made more contact but was on the floor and not two footed.

The blond lad was fine after a few seconds springting aroound. Same as that Hernandez did. Some of Leeds players theatrics were embarrassing at times.

After the horror tackle from Phillps on Baldock at Elland Road; that was far worse not sure Leeds can have much of an argument.

Leeds disciplinary record is atrocious and is one of reasons they have fell down the league

The only commentary I could get today was BBC Radio Weeds and even their commentator and summariser (Noel Whelan I think) were slagging him off for being a ponce, worrying more about his hair and the colour of his boots than getting stuck in.

He does some part time refereeing.....

Probaly missed by most, but I stayed behind after FT to clap our lads off. After milking the (sarcastic) applause from the Leeds fans, this little nonce took his shirt off to show off his pre-pubescent physique. He had once of those black training vests on and looked like a little fucking girl.

I was just about post about that tackle .. how quickly people forget.

If Baldock had wanted to he could have got their other player sent off for that elbow too!

Back
Top Bottom